This Level 4 Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner course is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of early years leadership and management and the knowledge and skills related to early years practice.
The Early Years Senior Practitioner is a positive role model for the team. The Senior Practitioner supports and promotes best practices within legislative requirements to enable quality provision through clear leadership and effective management. Working collaboratively with colleagues, other professionals, and parents/caregivers, the Senior Practitioner engages and motivates all parties involved in achieving better outcomes for babies and children.
Learning Outcomes for Senior Practitioner
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Gain skills to manage others to support children’s care routines
- Gain skills required to lead practice in support of children’s well-being and resilience
- Assess the learner’s knowledge, understanding, and skills required to lead the promotion of positive behavior through role modeling and application of child development knowledge and understanding
- Understand the importance of providing a range of activities, experiences, and educational opportunities for speech, language, and communication for a child’s holistic development
- Understand the role of the Early Years Manager in effective early education from birth to 5 years: planning and assessment within an enabling environment
- Gain a solid understanding of how children and young people develop from birth to 7 years
- Evaluate partnerships working to support all aspects of development in children
- Demonstrate through own practice ways to encourage and support children to express their feelings, views, and hopes.
- Understand how to lead and manage a team within the early years of setting
Who is Senior Practitioner course for?
This course is ideal for learners who are already working in the early years sector in a managerial role, as well as learners who want to advance their careers or increase knowledge through professional development.
Why Choose Level 4 Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call, or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 4 Diploma for the Early Years Senior Practitioner, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
The knowledge and skills you will gain through this course may lead you to a variety of career opportunities. Such as:
- Early Years Senior Practitioner within the Early Years Workforce across the private, voluntary, and independent sectors
- Progress to higher education in a relevant subject area.
|Module 01: Manage Care Routines for Children|
|Module 01: Manage Care Routines for Children||01:00:00|
|Module 02: Lead Practice in Promoting Well-being and Resilience in Children|
|Module 02: Lead Practice in Promoting Well-being and Resilience in Children||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Model Positive Behaviour in the Early Years|
|Module 03: Model Positive Behaviour in the Early Years||00:45:00|
|Module 04: Lead Activities, Experiences and Educational Opportunities to Promote Children’s Speech, Language and Communication|
|Module 04: Lead Activities, Experiences and Educational Opportunities to Promote Children’s Speech, Language and Communication||00:55:00|
|Module 05: Understand Holistic Child Development from Birth to 7 Years|
|Module 05: Understand Holistic Child Development from Birth to 7 Years||00:45:00|
|Module 06: Develop and Implement Policies and Procedures to Support the Safeguarding of Children|
|Module 06: Develop and Implement Policies and Procedures to Support the Safeguarding of Children||00:40:00|
|Module 07: Develop Health and Safety and Risk Management Policies, Procedures and Practices in Early Years Settings|
|Module 07: Develop Health and Safety and Risk Management Policies, Procedures and Practices in Early Years Settings||00:20:00|
|Module 08: Supporting Children With Special Educational Needs and Disability in an Early Years Setting|
|Module 08: Supporting Children With Special Educational Needs and Disability in an Early Years Setting||00:55:00|
|Module 09: Work in Partnership in Early Years Settings|
|Module 09: Work in Partnership in Early Years Settings||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.