This Level 3 Early Years qualification is ideal for current early years practitioners who want to expand their knowledge of the Early Years in order to provide quality care for children and young people. By studying this course, you will have proven that you possess in-depth knowledge of managing and leading a team of early years practitioners to provide care that meets the highest standards outlined in the EYFS.
Our Level 3 Early Years course is suitable for existing Early Years Practitioners who want to advance their childcare knowledge. The course goes into greater detail to provide management and senior-level staff members with a solid understanding of key aspects within a childcare environment such as safeguarding, managing a team, professional partnerships, and how to work to the highest standards within the early years.
The course includes specialized modules that break down each topic and ensure that our students receive an exceptional and comprehensive education. So, enrol in this Level 3 Early Years course today and start learning instantly!
Learning Outcomes of Early Years Course
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the emotional and physical well-being of children.
- Understand equality, diversity and professional partnerships.
- Understand health and safety legislation.
- Describe observations, assessments and planning.
- Explain safeguarding children.
- Understand the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Manage in a nursery environment.
- Engage in professional development.
Who is Level 3 Early Years course for?
This course is designed for anyone interested in working as a nursery nurse in a childcare setting. Suitable for both new and existing nursery nurses, the course develops an understanding of childcare and how to work with young people.
Why Choose Level 3 Early Years Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 3 Early Years Course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Equality, Diversity and Professional Partnerships|
|Equality, Diversity and Professional Partnerships||01:07:00|
|Health and Safety Legislation|
|Health and Safety Legislation||00:50:00|
|Observations, Assessments and Planning|
|Observations, Assessments and Planning||00:59:00|
|Supporting the Emotional and Physical Well-being of Children|
|Supporting the Emotional and Physical Well-being of Children||01:20:00|
|The Early Years Foundation Stage|
|The Early Years Foundation Stage||00:22:00|
No Reviews found for this course.