This Level 2 Report Writing course will help you learn from the ground up and advance to a higher level of professionalism. As you may know, organizational Business Report Writing abilities are vital because they help develop trust and professionalism. So, if you want to improve your communication and report writing skills, this is the course for you.
The course is structured into modules and submodules to make it easier for the learner to grasp the concept, beginning with essential information and progressing to the most advanced level. The course covers both the academic and practical components of all aspects of Business Writing Skills Management.
This comprehensive Report Writing course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field. This course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
Learning Outcomes for Writing Course
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of Business Report Writing.
- Prepare, write and edit reports.
- Collect and handle information.
- Improve the presentation of the report.
- Develop research skills.
- Develop creativity and innovation.
- Develop critical thinking skills.
- Communicate effectively in the workplace.
Who is Writing Course for?
- Business owners, managers, entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs planning to start their own business
- People seeking to expand their career opportunities
- Office workers at all levels
- Team Leaders and supervisors
Why Choose Level 2 Report Writing Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Writing Course
After completing each module of the Level 2 Report Writing course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Introduction to Report Writing|
|Introduction to Report Writing||00:21:00|
|The Basics of Business Report Writing|
|The Basics of Business Report Writing||00:21:00|
|The Practical Side of Report Writing (Part-1): Preparation & Planning|
|The Practical Side of Report Writing (Part-1): Preparation & Planning||00:44:00|
|The Practical Side of Report Writing (Part-2): Collecting and Handling Information|
|The Practical Side of Report Writing (Part-2): Collecting and Handling Information||00:30:00|
|The Practical Side of Report Writing (Part-3): Writing and Revising Report|
|The Practical Side of Report Writing (Part-3): Writing and Revising Report||00:21:00|
No Reviews found for this course.