Child care plays an essential role in the development of children. This thorough Level 2 Child Care and Development course covers everything from child attachment basics to children’s mental health complexities. You will learn everything you need to know to become a skilled Child Care Provider and thrive in your profession.
This Level 2 Child Care and Development course comprises several easy-to-digest, in-depth modules designed to provide you with a thorough, expert level of knowledge. This comprehensive course is ideal for starting a career in the field of childcare and development. In addition, the course will provide you with a competitive advantage in your job, allowing you to stand out from the crowd of candidates and employees.
Learning Outcomes of Child Care and Development Course
After completing the course, you will be able to –
- Trust yourself and your children.
- Take care of a newborn baby.
- Know the benefits of breastfeeding.
- Build blocks of nutrition.
- Explain the facts of life to your child.
- Accurately comprehend a child’s real growth.
- Know all of the aspects that influence a child’s growth.
- Raise awareness about the importance of vaccinations in youngsters.
- Learn everything there is to know about children’s mental health.
Who is Child Care and Development Course for?
This course is ideal for –
- Child Caregiver
- Fresh Graduates
Why Choose Level 2 Child Care and Development Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call, or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of Level 2 Child Care and Development, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Few Basic Things to Keep in Mind|
|Few Basic Things to Keep in Mind||00:18:00|
|Caring for newborn Babies|
|Caring for newborn Babies||00:26:00|
|Nutrition and Health|
|Nutrition and Health||00:20:00|