This Level 2 Childcare Training is designed to provide learners with the knowledge, skills, and competencies required to work independently and under supervision in a range of Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) settings, as well as to progress to higher education and training. Learners will gain skills that will enable them to work in a supervised role with children aged 0 to 6 years.
Our Level 2 Childcare Training course is broken down into 12 engaging modules that will introduce a variety of essential concepts, including an overview of attachment in childhood, various factors that can influence child development, social and emotional development in children, the various stages of speech and language development, understanding moral development, and a variety of common problems throughout infancy, childhood, and adolescence.
This Level 2 Childcare Training course can be studied on your own time and at your own pace for a recognised Child Care Diploma that could change your career prospects for life!
Learning Outcomes of Level 2 Childcare Training
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of early childhood education.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the contemporary child psychology profession.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of attachment theory and its importance.
- Understand various factors that can positively and negatively affect development.
- Know how to deal with a range of common developmental issues.
- Gain advanced knowledge of childhood communication and language development.
Who is Level 2 Childcare Training course for?
This course is suitable for both beginners and people who have experience working with children. Whether you are looking for a promotion, your first professional position, or to enhance your skills, talents, and knowledge, enrolling for an internationally recognized qualification could make all the difference. With our comprehensive Level 2 Childcare Training course, you can boost your CV and career prospects for life.
Why Choose Level 2 Childcare Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Childcare Training, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Upon successful completion of our Level 2 Childcare Training course, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Childhood Education Specialist
- Research Assistant
- Youth Counsellor
- Youth Home Manager
|Module 01: An Overview of Early Childhood Education|
|Module 01: An Overview of Early Childhood Education||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Empowering Children to Learn in the Early Years|
|Module 02: Empowering Children to Learn in the Early Years||00:20:00|
|Module 03: The Process of Caring for Child’s Development|
|Module 03: The Process of Caring for Child’s Development||00:25:00|
No Reviews found for this course.