This comprehensive Facilities Management Diploma course has been designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to become a fully professional facilitator and will provide you with all the practical knowledge and credentials you need to thrive in your career.
Through this exclusive Facilities Management Diploma course, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to improve company culture, supervise service productivity and functioning, maintain a safe and healthy working environment, and much more. It also provides training in quality project management and step-by-step instructions on how to develop a quality management plan. You will also better understand HR management, lease purchase and vendor management, sustainable facility management, business development, and succession planning.
By enrolling in our Facilities Management Diploma course, you can quickly become skilled in the field and stand above applicants and candidates as you impress your future employer.
Facilities Management Diploma Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of facilities management.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the qualities and skills of facility personnel.
- Understand facilities management strategies.
- Assess the working environment and measure the productivity of workplace services.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of HR management, lease, purchase & vendor management.
- Assess and maintain the health and safety standards of service.
- Gain a solid understanding of Succession Planning.