This comprehensive Facilities Management Diploma course has been designed to equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to become a fully professional facilitator and will provide you with all the practical knowledge and credentials you need to thrive in your career.
Through this exclusive Facilities Management Diploma course, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed to improve company culture, supervise service productivity and functioning, maintain a safe and healthy working environment, and much more. It also provides training in quality project management and step-by-step instructions on how to develop a quality management plan. You will also better understand HR management, lease purchase and vendor management, sustainable facility management, business development, and succession planning.
By enrolling in our Facilities Management Diploma course, you can quickly become skilled in the field and stand above applicants and candidates as you impress your future employer.
Facilities Management Diploma Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of facilities management.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the qualities and skills of facility personnel.
- Understand facilities management strategies.
- Assess the working environment and measure the productivity of workplace services.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of HR management, lease, purchase & vendor management.
- Assess and maintain the health and safety standards of service.
- Gain a solid understanding of Succession Planning.
Who is Facilities Management Diploma course for?
This Facilities Management Diploma course is perfect for those looking for a formal qualification to advance their careers in any of the following fields:
- Facilities Managers
- Facilities Coordinator
- Facilities Assistant
- Facilities Administrator
Why Choose Facilities Management Diploma Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Facilities Management Diploma, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This Facilities Management Diploma course will lead you to many different career opportunities; here are few prospects:
- Facilities Management Tutor: £27,000 – £27,001 per annum
- Head of Facilities Management: £11.50 per hour
- Administrator – Facilities Management: £10.58 per hour
- Facilities Management Helpdesk Scheduler: £20,000 – £21,000 per annum
- Facilities Management CAD Operator: £26.00 – £28.00 per hour
|Module 01: A Quick Overview of Facilities Management|
|Module 01: A Quick Overview of Facilities Management||00:35:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – A Quick Overview of Facilities Management||00:10:00|
|Module 02: The Scope of Facilities Management|
|Module 02: The Scope of Facilities Management||00:25:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – The Scope of Facilities Management||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Facilities Management Strategies|
|Module 03: Facilities Management Strategies||00:25:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Facilities Management Strategies||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Managing Office WorkSpace|
|Module 04: Managing Office WorkSpace||00:20:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Managing Office WorkSpace||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Operational Management|
|Module 05: Operational Management||00:55:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Operational Management||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Maintenance Management|
|Module 06: Maintenance Management||00:10:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Maintenance Management||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Financial Management for Financial Managers|
|Module 07: Financial Management for Financial Managers||01:00:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Financial Management for Financial Managers||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Ultimate Customer Service|
|Module 08: Ultimate Customer Service||00:45:00|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Ultimate Customer Service||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Human Resource Management|
|Module 09: Human Resource Management||00:25:00|
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – Human Resource Management||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Project Management and Integration|
|Module 10: Project Management and Integration||00:35:00|
|Module 10 Final Quiz Exam – Project Management and Integration||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Risk Management|
|Module 11: Risk Management||00:25:00|
|Module 11 Final Quiz Exam – Risk Management||00:10:00|
|Module 12: Sustainable Facility Management|
|Module 12: Sustainable Facility Management||00:20:00|
|Module 12 Final Quiz Exam – Sustainable Facility Management||00:10:00|
|Module 13: Health and Safety of Employees|
|Module 13: Health and Safety of Employees||00:30:00|
|Module 13 Final Quiz Exam – Health and Safety of Employees||00:10:00|
|Module 14: Succession Planning|
|Module 14: Succession Planning||00:15:00|
|Module 14 Final Quiz Exam – Succession Planning||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.