Begin your career as an HR manager by enrolling in Training Tale’s HR Management course. This course will help you pursue your goals and develop your knowledge, competence, and skill, whether you are a novice or a seasoned professional. It covers a wide range of topics to assist you in developing your HR management knowledge and skills. It provides step-by-step directions for hiring and selecting employees, improving employee relationships at work, and motivating and rewarding staff for better productivity.
This HR manager course also provides in-depth knowledge of the various HR processes and functions. After completing this course, learners will be able to build the necessary HR skills and knowledge and manage an organization’s HR functions. Upon registration, you will receive full course access and will be able to access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, and on any internet-enabled device.
Learning Outcomes of HR Management Course
You will be able to do the following at the end of the course:
- Examine the importance of human resources and their management in businesses.
- Describe HRM Models.
- Implement new employee recruitment and selection procedures in your business.
- Recognise the significance of a positive employee partnership.
- Create and execute a successful workplace training program.
- Inspire and empower your staff.
- Promote equality and manage diversity in your organisation
- Examine current health and safety legislation and regulations and workplace health and safety management and risk assessment.
- Talk about common employee complaints, disciplinary issues, and professional dismissal procedures.
- Improve your communication abilities.
- Prevent abuse and discrimination in the workplace.
- Taking easy anti-Covid-19 precautions that will help protect your employees and your business.
Who is HR Management Course course for?
This course is highly recommended for anyone considering a career in human resources. This is something that existing HR workers who are desperate for promotion should think about. This course is open to business management students and anybody looking to improve their resume and career opportunities.
Why Choose HR Management Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the HR Management, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 1: Introduction|
|Module 01 Final Quiz – Introduction||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Recruitment and Selection|
|Recruitment and Selection||01:04:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz – Recruitment and Selection||00:10:00|
|Module 3: Employee Relationship|
|Module 03 Final Quiz – Employee Relationship||00:10:00|
|Module 4: Performance Management|
|Module 04 Final Quiz – Performance Management||00:10:00|
|Module 5: The Necessity of Training & Development in the Workplace|
|The Necessity of Training & Development in the Workplace||00:43:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz – The Necessity of Training & Development in the Workplace||00:10:00|
|Module 6: Motivating and Rewarding Employees|
|Motivating and Rewarding Employees||00:31:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz – Motivating and Rewarding Employees||00:10:00|
|Module 7: Equality And Diversity|
|Equality And Diversity||00:21:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz – Equality and Diversity||00:10:00|
|Module 8: Health and Safety of Employees|
|Health and Safety of Employees||00:25:00|
|Module 08 Final Quiz – Health and Safety of Employees||00:10:00|
|Module 9: Talent Management|
|Module 09 Final Quiz – Talent Management||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Succession Planning|
|Module 10 Final Quiz – Succession Planning||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Absence Management and Attendance|
|Absence Management and Attendance||00:25:00|
|Module 11 Final Quiz – Absence Management and Attendance||00:10:00|
|Module 12: Handling Grievance, Discipline, Termination and Dismissal|
|Handling Grievance, Discipline, Termination and Dismissal||00:35:00|
|Module 12 Final Quiz – Handling Grievance, Discipline, Termination and Dismissal||00:10:00|
|Module 13: Communication Techniques for the Workplace|
|Communication Techniques for the Workplace||00:26:00|
|Module 13 Final Quiz – Communication Techniques for the Workplace||00:10:00|
|Module 14: Preventing Workplace Violence and Harassment|
|Preventing Workplace Violence and Harassment||00:22:00|
|Module 14 Final Quiz – Preventing Workplace Violence and Harassment||00:10:00|
|Module 15: Conflict Resolution|
|Module 15 Final Quiz – Conflict Resolution||00:10:00|
|Module 16: Occupational Health Safety, Hygiene and Workplace Wellbeing of Employees|
|Occupational Health Safety, Hygiene and Workplace Wellbeing of Employees||00:15:00|
|Module 16 Final Quiz – Occupational Health Safety, Hygiene and Workplace Wellbeing of Employees||00:10:00|
|Module 17: COVID-19 and the Workplace|
|COVID-19 and the Workplace||00:17:00|
|Module 17 Final Quiz Exam – COVID-19 and the Workplace||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.