This Level 6 Diploma in Leadership & Management course will help you advance your career by providing you with the most up-to-date leadership and management information. The course requires no prior knowledge or experience, as candidates are introduced to the characteristics and qualities of an effective leader.
The term “leader” refers to someone who is followed by others, while “manager” refers to someone who has people working for them. To guide his or her team to achieve organizational goals, a successful business owner must be both an influential leader and an active manager. Whether you are a novice or a seasoned pro, this Course Cave course will help you develop the leader within you.
Learn how to build and optimize a high-performing team, cultivate an engaging organizational culture, and provide constructive feedback to coworkers by enrolling in this course. This Level 6 Diploma in Leadership & Management course will help you get closer to your goals if you are new to leadership or looking to advance in your current position!
By the end of the Leadership & Management course, you will have a solid understanding of what makes a great leader and how to put the strategies you have learned into practice to advance your career. Enrol in this course to learn how to improve your leadership and management skills.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Become a successful leader.
- Distinguish between management and leadership and their impact.
- Encourage and reward workers who increase their production.
- Improve your professional communication skills.
- Examine various approaches, causes, and tactics that can help you advance your leadership skills and capabilities.
- Define the terms “delegation” and “leading by example.”
- Improve your team-building abilities.
- Give and receive positive reviews.
- Improve interviewing skills for effective employee recruitment.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone serious about their professional development. This course is designed primarily for group leaders, managers at all levels, and business professionals. Students and recent graduates who want to improve their resumes and gain experience are also welcome to enrol in this course.
Why Choose Level 6 Diploma in Leadership & Management Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 6 Diploma in Leadership & Management course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Understanding Management and Leadership|
|Understanding Management and Leadership||00:16:00|
|Leadership over Yourself|
|Leadership over Yourself||00:19:00|
|Creativity and Innovation|
|Creativity and Innovation||00:28:00|
|Leadership and Teambuilding|
|Leadership and Teambuilding||00:24:00|
|Motivation and People Management|
|Motivation and People Management||00:29:00|
|Communication and Leadership|
|Communication and Leadership||00:24:00|
|Presentation, One-to-one Interview and Meeting Management|
|Presentation, One-to-one Interview and Meeting Management||00:26:00|
No Reviews found for this course.