One of the few things that every organisation has in common is a complete dependence on capable leadership. Without talented leadership, the workforce and the entire business cannot reach their full potential. Management and leadership are two different concepts that are intrinsically connected. A strategic combination of Personal Development and Organisational Development is required for an organisation to perform at its best. Mastering the art of effective delegation, instruction, and supervision is one thing. It’s something else to inspire a workforce to achieve more by setting an example. To become a talented manager and an inspiring leader means having extraordinary career opportunities all over the world.
This Level 3 Personal Development course will help candidates in taking the most important step in their lifelong career journey. Taking on a leadership role for the first time can be both exciting and intimidating. Taking charge of a team or business of any size means taking on much more responsibility and accountability. This Level 3 Personal Development course will assist candidates in dealing with the various challenges that come with entry-level leadership positions in an organisation. By the end of this course, candidates will have the skills, knowledge, and confidence to take on a leadership role for the first time.
Enrol today and take the first important step toward the leadership career you know you’re capable of!
Learning Outcomes for Personal Development Course
After completing this Level 3 Personal Development course, learners will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of personal effectiveness and productivity
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the building block of a good organizational system
- Know how to prioritize your time
- Gain a solid understanding of assertiveness and self-confidence
- Know how to develop corporate behaviour
- Know how to manage workplace stress
- Know strategies for anger management
- Understanding body language
- Know how to develop creativity
- Know how to develop communication skills
- Know how to develop research skills
- Know how to develop your executive presence
Who is Personal Development course for?
This Level 3 Personal Development course is suitable for anyone who is dedicated to their professional development. This Level 3 Personal Development course could help you take that crucial first step into a leadership position. Existing managers and business owners may also find the information in this course useful.
Why Choose Level 3 Personal Development Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call, or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 3 Personal Development, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This Level 3 Diploma in Personal Development could be the key to the leadership career of your dreams. Typical job titles in management and leadership includes:
- Team Leader
- Assistant Manager
|Module 01: Personal Effectiveness and Productivity|
|Module 01: Personal Effectiveness and Productivity||00:45:00|
|Module 02: Building Block of A Good Organizational System|
|Module 02: Building Block of A Good Organizational System||00:35:00|
|Module 03: Prioritise Your Time|
|Module 03: Prioritise Your Time||00:35:00|
|Module 04: Assertiveness and Self Confidence|
|Module 04: Assertiveness and Self Confidence||00:40:00|
|Module 05: Developing Corporate Behaviour|
|Module 05: Developing Corporate Behaviour||00:20:00|
|Module 06: Managing Workplace Stress|
|Module 06: Managing Workplace Stress||00:35:00|
|Module 07: Strategies for Anger Management|
|Module 07: Strategies for Anger Management||00:55:00|
|Module 08: Understanding Body Language|
|Module 08: Understanding Body Language||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.