This Level 2 Award in Suicide Awareness qualification aims to provide learners with an understanding of the scale and context of suicide in the United Kingdom. This Level 2 Award in Suicide Awareness course also teaches the learners the associated stigma and risk factors and increase their understanding that suicide is preventable. Through this Level 2 Award in Suicide Awareness course, the learners will consider how difficult situations affect mood and behaviour. Moreover, they will learn how this can lead to negative thoughts and feelings. Through this Level 2 Award in Suicide Awareness course, the learners will raise awareness of how suicidal thoughts can arise and identify those at risk of committing suicide.
Learning Outcomes of Suicide Awareness
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a solid understanding of the context of suicide in the UK and the importance of suicide awareness.
- Understand different stressful situations an individual may face in their lives that may increase their suicidal thoughts.
- Understand stress vulnerability and how an individual’s ability to cope influences their response to stressful situations and the likelihood of suicidal thoughts.
- Understand the impact stressful situations may have on an individual’s mental health.
- Understand the importance of a conversation with an individual at risk of suicide.
- Know how to sign-post the individual to appropriate support and professional services.
Who is this Suicide Awareness for?
This Level 2 Award in Suicide Awareness course is ideal for teachers, mental health workers, crisis helpline volunteers, support workers, individuals in a safeguarding role, parents or guardians, and others who work with individuals at increased risk of self-harm or suicide.
Why Choose Suicide Awareness Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Award in Suicide Awareness, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Understanding Suicide
|Module 01: Understanding Suicide
|Final Quiz Exam – Understanding Suicide
No Reviews found for this course.