Learn new skills and expand your professional knowledge with our Level 4 Diploma in Family Support Worker course, which you can complete from the comfort of your own home at your own speed. The Family Support Worker Course has been skillfully created for you to complete through distance e-learning and achieve a professional certificate without ever leaving your house!
The Level 4 Diploma in Family Support Worker will teach you the legislation that underlies many of family support workers’ responsibilities and the interpersonal skills required to make a difference in this field. By the end of this course, you will master the skill set needed to assist all types of families in overcoming their problems.
Enrol in our Level 4 Diploma in Family Support Worker Course today to gain access to high-quality training modules that will cover the important topics you need to thrive in your chosen field and help you get closer to your ideal career!
Learning Outcomes of Family Support Worker
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the fundamentals of a family support worker.
- Know the theoretical basis for family support.
- Know legislation, policy, and guidance.
- Help parents, children and young people with mental health problems.
- Identify the use of Alcohol and Other Drugs.
- Know comprehensive family assessment.
- Solve family issues.
- Help children and families dealing with divorce and separation.
- Describe the fundamentals of safeguarding.
- Explain the building blocks of healthy family relationships.
Who is Family Support Worker course for?
The Family Support Worker course is ideal for people who want to get a head start in this field or are aspiring professionals.
Why Choose Level 4 Diploma in Family Support Worker Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 4 Diploma in Family Support Worker, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|A Quick Overview of Family Support Work|
|A Quick Overview of Family Support Work||00:38:00|
|A Theoretical Basis for Family Support|
|A Theoretical Basis for Family Support||00:17:00|
|Comprehensive Family Assessment|
|Comprehensive Family Assessment||00:59:00|
|Helping Children and Families Deal With Divorce and Separation|
|Helping Children and Families Deal With Divorce and Separation||00:38:00|
|Identifying Alcohol and Other Drug Use|
|Identifying Alcohol and Other Drug Use||00:16:00|
|Parents and Mental Health|
|Parents and Mental Health||00:11:00|
|Safeguarding – Assessing Need and Providing Help: Part-1|
|Safeguarding- Assessing Need and Providing Help: Part-1||00:36:00|
|Safeguarding – Assessing need and Providing Help: Part-2|
|Safeguarding – Assessing need and Providing Help: Part-2||00:36:00|
|Solving Family Issues|
|Solving Family Issues||00:32:00|
|Understanding the Legislation, Policy and Guidance|
|Understanding the Legislation, Policy and Guidance||00:31:00|
No Reviews found for this course.