Learn to be the best in the business by enrolling in our Level 3 Mental Health First Aid Certification. The qualification will provide you with a basic understanding of Mental Health First Aid before looking deeper into the common Mental Health problems you may encounter as a Mental Health First Aid bearer.
The course covers techniques and guidelines for supporting employees’ mental health, as well as the many types of mental health problems that commonly occur in the workplace. Understand the causes and symptoms of a variety of Mental Health First Aid conditions so that you can give proper Mental Health First Aid and treatment to those you are assisting. Learn how to approach people experiencing a mental health crisis and understand mental health concerns in the workplace.
Learning Outcomes of Mental Health First Aid Certification
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of mental health.
- Recognise common mental health issues such as stress, anxiety, personality disorders, and mood disorders.
- Gain a deep understanding of self-harm and suicide.
- Know how to approach people who are going through a mental health crisis.
- Recognise early warning signs and work-related stress.
- Gain a thorough understanding of medication and therapy for mental illness.
- Know the mental health legislation and services.
Who is Mental Health First Aid Certification course for?
This course is suitable for those interested in obtaining a Diploma in Mental Health First Aid Level 5. The course is also suitable for:
- Business Professional
- Company Leader
- HR Professional
Why Choose Level 3 Mental Health First Aid Certification Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 3 Mental Health First Aid Certification, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
The course will help you get a job in the relevant field and advance your career. After completing this course, you will be able to pursue a variety of career opportunities. This Level 3 Mental Health First Aid Certification also enhances your ability to be promoted at work.
|An Overview of Mental Health|
|An Overview of Mental Health||00:39:00|
|Mental Health First Aid: An Outline|
|Mental Health First Aid: An Outline||00:20:00|
|Mental Illness: Social Point of View|
|Mental Illness: Social Point of View||00:17:00|
|Relevant Legislation and Services Regarding Mental Health|
|Relevant Legislation and Services Regarding Mental Health||00:25:00|
|Treatment of Mental Illness: Medication and Therapy|
|Treatment of Mental Illness: Medication and Therapy||00:25:00|
|Understanding Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders|
|Understanding Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders||00:34:00|
|Understanding Eating & Sleeping Disorders|
|Understanding Eating & Sleeping Disorders||00:56:00|
|Understanding Mood Disorders|
|Understanding Mood Disorders||00:27:00|
|Understanding Personality Disorders|
|Understanding Personality Disorders||00:59:00|
|Understanding Self-Harm and Suicide|
|Understanding Self-Harm and Suicide||00:27:00|
|Understanding Stress and Anxiety Disorders|
|Understanding Stress and Anxiety Disorders||00:27:00|
No Reviews found for this course.