This Level 2 Award in Preparation for the Responsibilities of Parenting course provides an excellent knowledge base in caring for children. The course is designed for those who want to learn about the roles and responsibilities of parenting and those who aspire to care for children.
This course covers the responsibilities of being a parent. It includes the welfare and care of babies and young children, respecting and valuing them as well as the importance of a healthy lifestyle. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of parenting and healthy lifestyles.
Learning Outcomes of Preparation for the Responsibilities of Parenting
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the rights and responsibilities of parenting.
- Understand the importance of family lifestyles that support a child’s development.
- Know how to access the support required as parents of a young baby.
- Know how to respect and value children as individuals.
Who is Preparation for the Responsibilities of Parenting course for?
This course is ideal for young people in schools or colleges.
Why Choose Preparation for the Responsibilities of Parenting Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Award in Preparation for the Responsibilities of Parenting, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This course does not have any direct impact that qualifies you to work but keeps you on track so that you can prepare for your ‘next steps’ either in training or moving towards work.
|Module 01: Rights and Responsibilities concerning Parenting|
|Module 01: Rights and Responsibilities concerning Parenting||00:15:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Rights and Responsibilities concerning Parenting||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Parenting and Healthy Lifestyles|
|Module 02: Parenting and Healthy Lifestyles||00:55:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Parenting and Healthy Lifestyles||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Parenting a Young Baby|
|Module 03: Parenting a Young Baby||00:35:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Parenting a Young Baby||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Respecting and Valuing Children|
|Module 04: Respecting and Valuing Children||00:25:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Respecting and Valuing Children||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.