Our Level 1 Award in Childcare course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the skills and knowledge needed to care for children. Adults must communicate effectively with children in order for them to improve their language skills. The course covers the importance of communication and the adult’s role in assisting in the development of various aspects of language development.
This Level 1 Award in Childcare course will provide aspiring teachers and other participants with a thorough understanding of communicating with children, infection prevention and control. It provides you with a better understanding of the world of childcare practitioners.
Learning Outcomes for Childcare Course
After completing this Level 1 Award in Childcare course, learner will be able to:
- Understand why communication is important to child development
- Gain a solid understanding of the listening skills required to communicate effectively with children
- Understand how to ask appropriate questions when communicating with children
- Gain in-depth knowledge about infection prevention and control
Who is this Care course for?
This Level 1 Award in Childcare course is ideal for anyone looking to gain knowledge in working in Childcare and Education or help with the development of young children, in a Nursery, childcare or primary school setting.
Why Choose Level 1 Award in Childcare Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 1 Award in Childcare, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
The knowledge you will gain through this Level 1 Award in Childcare course may lead you to a variety of career opportunities. Including:
- Childcare and Education
- Early Years Education
|Module 01: Communicating with Children|
|Module 01: Communicating with Children||00:50:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Communicating with Children||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Infection Prevention and Control|
|Module 02: Infection Prevention and Control||00:30:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Infection Prevention and Control||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.