This Communication Skills Course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The qualification provides all of the necessary skills and knowledge to specialise in the field of communication. You will learn real-life knowledge and expertise from the industry experts and practitioners from this course.
This Communication Skills Course elaborates how to improve your competency as a person in your profession while also outlining essential career insights in this sector. Consequently, you will get to strengthen your knowledge and skills with this course; on the other hand, see a clearer picture of your career growth in future. Thus, by the end of the Communication Skills Course, you can equip yourself with the essentials to keep you afloat in the competition.
Learning Outcomes of Communication Skills
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify common communication problems.
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you the information you need.
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others.
- Develop skills to listen actively and be empathetic to others.
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations.
- Deal with situations assertively.
- Communicate effectively in a business and non-business environment.
- Reduce communication barriers in the workplace and beyond.
- Apply the techniques learned in this course to enhance your conversational skills.
- Strengthen working and personal relationships through powerful communication.
- Speak with clarity, confidence and eloquence in group discussions.
- Identify the different forms of communication and ways of communicating.
Who is Communication Skills course for?
This Communication Skills Course is suitable for those who work in or aspire to work in the following professions:
- Sales Managers
- HR Assistants
- Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Public Speakers
- Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Coordinator
Why Choose Communication Skills Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Communication Skills Course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Introduction to Communication|
|Introduction to Communication||00:22:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Introduction to Communication||00:10:00|
|Module 02: The Communication Skills|
|The Communication Skills||00:23:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – The Communication Skills||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Different Types of Communication|
|Different Types of Communication||00:13:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Different Types of Communication||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Different Methods of Communication|
|Different Methods of Communication||00:21:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Different Methods of Communication||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Styles of Communication|
|Styles of Communication||00:29:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Styles of Communication||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Barriers to Communication|
|Barriers to Communication||00:29:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Barriers to Communication||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Assessing Communication Competence: Relevant Criteria|
|Assessing Communication Competence: Relevant Criteria||00:14:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Assessing Communication Competence: Relevant Criteria||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Seven Actions for Effective Communication|
|Seven Actions for Effective Communication||00:12:00|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Seven Actions for Effective Communication||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Communication|
|Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Communication||00:13:00|
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – Do’s and Don’ts of Effective Communication||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.