With this Healthcare Management Training course, aspiring professionals can learn the most in-demand skills for working in the health and social care field. Take the first steps toward a successful career as a Healthcare management professional by learning the fundamental skills required to care for patients with various mental illnesses and deepen your understanding of health and safety in the health and social care sector.
Our Healthcare Management Training course will teach you the fundamentals of healthcare management and give you a solid understanding of the responsibilities of the healthcare manager. You will gain in-depth knowledge about management topics, including finance and business management. You will also learn to recognise major challenges in healthcare management and how to express your thoughts on them.
Learning Outcomes for Healthcare Management Training
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Healthcare Management.
- Know how to establish and maintain an organizational culture.
- Gain a thorough understanding of leadership development and succession planning.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the UK Healthcare system.
- Understand the needs of health and care for older people in England.
- Understand the fundamentals of Child Healthcare.
Who is Healthcare Management Training course for?
This course is designed for a wide range of health and social care practitioners working in statutory, private, voluntary and charitable organisations within the Health & Social care sector, including:
- Residential Child Care and Adult Workers
- Care Assistants
- Family Support Workers to students studying subjects relating to Health and Social Care in schools and colleges.
Why Choose Healthcare Management Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Healthcare Management Training, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Earning a diploma in healthcare management generally boosts one’s ability to obtain gainful employment within the health care and medical fields. Many who receive diplomas note a substantial salary increase.
|Module 01: Healthcare Management|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Healthcare Management||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Role of the Healthcare Manager|
|Role of the Healthcare Manager||00:28:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Role of the Healthcare Manager||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Organizational Behaviour and Management Thinking|
|Organizational Behaviour and Management Thinking||00:20:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Organizational Behaviour and Management Thinking||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Quality Improvement Basics|
|Quality Improvement Basics||00:15:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Quality Improvement Basics||00:10:00|
|Module 05: The UK Healthcare System|
|The UK Healthcare System||00:26:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – The UK Healthcare System||00:10:00|
|Module 06: The Health and Care of Older People in England|
|The Health and Care of Older People in England||00:24:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – The Health and Care of Older People in England||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Child Health Care|
|Child Health Care||00:32:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Child Health Care||00:10:00|