This Equality and Diversity course is designed for professionals who want to succeed in their profession. The course will provide you with all of the necessary knowledge and skills to specialise in this sector.
The qualification of this course covers all of the principles of equality and diversity, as well as discrimination. You will go over the four main types of discrimination and provide examples of each. Additionally, the Equality Act of 2010 is discussed with the nine protected characteristics and examples of each. Moreover, our Equality and Diversity course will conclude with an examination of real-life case studies of –
- Bullying, and
- Discrimination, as well as
- The effects these can have on a person’s physical and mental health.
Learning Outcomes for Equality and Diversity
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of equality & diversity.
- Understand the legislation surrounding equality, diversity and discrimination.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the different behaviours in the workplace that constitute discrimination.
- Champion diversity in the workplace and create an inclusive environment for all.
- Identify and understand the links between values, attitudes and beliefs.
- Show awareness of the stereotypes & prejudices that are commonplace in business.
- Understand the differences between institutional discrimination and individual discrimination.
Who is Equality and Diversity course for?
Indeed, this Equality and Diversity course is ideal for managers and supervisors who want to ensure that best practices are implemented in the workplace. Equality and diversity training helps reduce discrimination and ensure that everyone from all areas of life is treated equally and fairly.
Why Choose Equality and Diversity Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Oviously, there are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
However, students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Equality and Diversity
After completing each module of the Equality and Diversity, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. So, to unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
Lastly, after completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. So, it will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. Moreover, a printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: What is Equality and Diversity?
|What is Equality and Diversity?
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – What is Equality and Diversity?
|Module 02: Equality and Diversity Legislation
|Equality and Diversity Legislation
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Equality and Diversity Legislation
|Module 03: What do We Mean by Discrimination?
|What do We Mean by Discrimination?
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – What do We Mean by Discrimination?
|Module 04: Promoting Diversity
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Promoting Diversity
|Module 05: Links between Values, Attitudes and Beliefs
|Links between Values, Attitudes and Beliefs
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Links between Values, Attitudes and Beliefs
|Module 06: Stereotypes and Prejudices
|Stereotypes and Prejudices
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Stereotypes and Prejudices
|Module 07: Institutional Discrimination and Individual Discrimination
|Institutional Discrimination and Individual Discrimination
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Institutional Discrimination and Individual Discrimination
No Reviews found for this course.