Overview of Entry Level 2 Extended Award in Skills for Working in Child Care Industries
If you are considering a career in Entry Level 2 Extended Award in Skills for Working in Child Care Industries is perfect for you. It could also help you re-engage with learning and remove barriers to entering the childcare workforce.
The Entry Level 2 Extended Award in Skills for Working in Child Care Industries course provides a thorough understanding of the knowledge and skills required to care for young children. It includes the growth, learning, and development of children. The course also covers developing assertiveness, relationships and behaviour in the workplace.
Learning Outcomes of Entry Level 2 Extended Award in Skills for Working in Child Care Industries
After completing this course, learner will be able to:
- Gain a solid understanding of food & nutrition for children
- Know how to prepare food for children
- Understand child development using toys/plays materials
- Gain in-depth knowledge about human growth & development
- Understand developing assertiveness
- Understand relationships & behaviour in the workplace
Who is this Working entry Level 2 Extended Award in Skills for Working in Child Care Industries course for?
This Entry Level 2 Extended Award in Skills for Working in Child Care Industries course is ideal for anyone interested in learning about working in Child Care and Education or assisting with the development of young children in a nursery, child care, or primary school setting.
Why Choose Entry Level 2 Child Care Industries Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Entry Level 2 Child Care Industries, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This course may lead you to a variety of career opportunities in the childcare industry. Such as:
Read More to Learn About Childcare
- Childcare and Education
- Early Years Education
|Module 01: Food & Nutrition For Children|
|Module 01: Food & Nutrition For Children||00:55:00|
|Module 02: Prepare Food For Children|
|Module 02: Prepare Food For Children||00:40:00|
|Module 03: Child Development Using Toys/Plays Materials|
|Module 03: Child Development Using Toys/Plays Materials||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Human Growth & Development|
|Module 04: Human Growth & Development||00:50:00|
|Module 05: Developing Assertiveness of Children|
|Module 05: Developing Assertiveness of Children||00:50:00|
|Module 06: Relationships & Behaviour In The Workplace|
|Module 06: Relationships & Behaviour In The Workplace||00:50:00|
No Reviews found for this course.