Maintaining a healthy and safe workforce is an important responsibility for employers, and ensuring that all workers know their obligations for being physically fit for work is an essential part of that process.
When it comes to the risk of drugs and alcohol in the workplace, our Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training course offers your staff the knowledge of all people’s principles and obligations at a workplace. The course takes the learner through the safety responsibilities, testing requirements and processes for drugs and alcohol in the workplace, as well as the implications of any positive tests. By the end of this course, learners will understand the effects of drugs and alcohol on work fitness and how they can contribute to a safe workplace.
Learning Outcomes of Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of substance misuse.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the different types of illegal drugs.
- Understand the legal, health, and social implications of drug and alcohol abuse.
- Understand how organizations and individuals are expected to handle substance misuse issues.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the statistics on drug and alcohol abuse in the UK.
- Describe the various types of drug treatment services available in the UK.
- Plan a drug intervention and understand when someone requires assistance.
Who is Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training
This course is designed for those working in high-risk industries like hospitality and construction and anyone who manages or works with vulnerable people like adolescents.
Why Choose Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:20:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Introduction||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Historical Overview|
|Module 02: Historical Overview||00:45:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Historical Overview||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Nature of Addiction|
|Module 03: Nature of Addiction||00:30:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Nature of Addiction||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Policy Initiatives and Strategy in Alcohol and Drug Use|
|Module 04: Policy Initiatives and Strategy in Alcohol and Drug Use||00:35:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Policy Initiatives and Strategy in Alcohol and Drug Use||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Understanding Alcohol Abuse|
|Module 05: Understanding Alcohol Abuse||00:45:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding Alcohol Abuse||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Drug Addiction & Abuse|
|Module 06: Drug Addiction & Abuse||00:40:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Drug Addiction & Abuse||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.