Enrol in our Bicycle Maintenance course to learn how to maintain, clean, and repair a bicycle. This Bicycle Maintenance Course will teach you about the parts of a bicycle. We go over the most common issues that these parts cause and explain how to properly repair them while keeping the machine running.
Through this Bicycle Maintenance Course, you will learn the skills and knowledge required to maintain your favourite bike and keep it out of the repair shop. By the end of this course, you will have a thorough understanding of how to use a variety of basic and advanced tools to repair and maintain your bicycle or even do so for others, making it a hobby or a career.
Learning Outcomes of Bicycle Maintenance
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Gain in-depth knowledge about your bike
- Know how to care for your bike
- Have solid understanding of specialised bikes
- Have a thorough understanding of Cables, shifters, chains, cassettes and many other parts.
Who is this Bicycle Maintenance course for?
This Bicycle Maintenance Course course is suitable for anyone who wants to learn the skills and knowledge required to maintain a bicycle. This Bicycle Maintenance Course course is also ideal for those who want to start their own bike repair shop.
Why Choose this Bicycle Maintenance Course from Us?
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Entry Requirement for this Course
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Bicycle Maintenance, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Upon completion of this Bicycle Maintenance Course course, you will be able to:
- Explore a career selling, servicing, or working with bicycles
- Assist family and friends maintain their bikes
- Make sure your bicycle is well-maintained and safe to ride.
- Open your own bike repair shop.
|Module 01: Getting to know your bike|
|Module 01: Getting to know your bike||00:35:00|
|Module 02: Caring for your bike|
|Module 02: Caring for your bike||00:40:00|
|Module 03: Cables and shifters|
|Module 03: Cables and shifters||00:35:00|
|Module 04: Front and rear derailleurs|
|Module 04: Front and rear derailleurs||00:20:00|
|Module 05: Hub gears|
|Module 05: Hub gears||00:15:00|
|Module 06: Chain, cassette, and crankset|
|Module 06: Chain, cassette, and crankset||00:25:00|
|Module 07: Bottom brackets|
|Module 07: Bottom brackets||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Pedals|
|Module 08: Pedals||00:20:00|
|Module 09: Steering and wheels|
|Module 09: Steering and wheels||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Rim brakes|
|Module 10: Rim brakes||00:35:00|
|Module 11: Hub-mounted brakes|
|Module 11: Hub-mounted brakes||00:30:00|
|Module 12: Suspension forks|
|Module 12: Suspension forks||00:30:00|
|Module 13: Rear suspension|
|Module 13: Rear suspension||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.