It is natural to become angry. The most important thing is to learn to control your anger and reactions to it. Anger can be a very negative factor in your personal life and workplace if it is not properly managed. Everyone experiences anger, but the key to dealing with it effectively is to adopt a positive attitude. This Anger Management course will teach you how to deal with your rage in more effective ways, allowing you to reduce or eliminate your anger. You will learn how to identify the triggers that cause you to become angry and then create an individualised plan for effectively managing those triggers.
To be successful in your professional career, you must control your anger. If you cannot control your anger, you limit what you can achieve. Throughout this Anger Management course, you will learn how to manage your anger in a step-by-step manner so that you can live a stress-free and happy life while excelling in your professional career.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic concept of anger.
- Understand some anger-related myths and the facts.
- Know what can trigger anger.
- Understand different helpful and harmful ways of dealing with anger.
- Know the tips for identifying the problem.
- Gain a solid understanding of different types of anger.
- Know how to control anger and transform it into positive energy.
- Know how to deal with anger in other people.
Who is this Anger Management for?
The Anger Management course is designed to teach individuals and working professionals how to control their anger in their personal and professional life.
This anger management course is ideal for those who struggle to control their feelings and actions due to high levels of anger and aggression. Anger management courses teach you techniques and methods for controlling overwhelming emotions.
Why Choose Anger Management Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Anger Management
After completing each module of the Anger Management, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Introduction to Anger|
|Module 01: Introduction to Anger||00:35:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Introduction to Anger||00:10:00|
|Module 02: The Process in Anger|
|Module 02: The Process in Anger||00:25:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – The Process in Anger||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Effect of Anger on Our Thinking|
|Module 03: Effect of Anger on Our Thinking||00:40:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Effect of Anger on Our Thinking||00:10:00|
|Module 04: How to Manage Anger|
|Module 04: How to Manage Anger||01:00:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – How to Manage Anger||00:10:00|