This Mental Health Support Worker is designed to help students understand the skills required to work with people who have mental health conditions. The course will introduce the topic of mental health before looking deeper into the –
- Treatments, and
- Support available for service users and support workers.
Our Mental Health Support Worker course is broken down into 13 easy-to-digest. It’s in-depth modules will equip you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. By the end of this course you will have a clear understanding of the importance of mental healthcare teams working in the community. Also, it will teach you how to provide treatment for those diagnosed with a range of mental health conditions.
Moreover, the Mental Health Support Worker is designed to boost your employability and provide you with the necessary skills to succeed at the highest level. Enrol today and start learning!
Learning Outcomes of Mental Health Support Worker
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of mental health.
- Understand the duties & responsibilities of a mental health support worker.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Identify various types of mental disorders.
- Explain the use of medication and therapy in the treatment of mental illness.
- Understand the mental health legislation and services.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the Mental Health System.