With this Healthcare Management Training course, aspiring professionals can learn the most in-demand skills for working in the health and social care field. Take the first steps toward a successful career as a Healthcare management professional by learning the fundamental skills required to care for patients with various mental illnesses and deepen your understanding of health and safety in the health and social care sector.
Our Healthcare Management Training course will teach you the fundamentals of healthcare management and give you a solid understanding of the responsibilities of the healthcare manager. You will gain in-depth knowledge about management topics, including finance and business management. You will also learn to recognise major challenges in healthcare management and how to express your thoughts on them.
Learning Outcomes for Healthcare Management Training
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Healthcare Management.
- Know how to establish and maintain an organizational culture.
- Gain a thorough understanding of leadership development and succession planning.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the UK Healthcare system.
- Understand the needs of health and care for older people in England.
- Understand the fundamentals of Child Healthcare.
Who is Healthcare Management Training course for?
This course is designed for a wide range of health and social care practitioners working in statutory, private, voluntary and charitable organisations within the Health & Social care sector, including:
- Residential Child Care and Adult Workers
- Care Assistants
- Family Support Workers to students studying subjects relating to Health and Social Care in schools and colleges.