This Mental Health Support Worker is designed to help students understand the skills required to work with people who have mental health conditions. The course will introduce the topic of mental health before looking deeper into the –
- Treatments, and
- Support available for service users and support workers.
Our Mental Health Support Worker course is broken down into 13 easy-to-digest. It’s in-depth modules will equip you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. By the end of this course you will have a clear understanding of the importance of mental healthcare teams working in the community. Also, it will teach you how to provide treatment for those diagnosed with a range of mental health conditions.
Moreover, the Mental Health Support Worker is designed to boost your employability and provide you with the necessary skills to succeed at the highest level. Enrol today and start learning!
Learning Outcomes of Mental Health Support Worker
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of mental health.
- Understand the duties & responsibilities of a mental health support worker.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Identify various types of mental disorders.
- Explain the use of medication and therapy in the treatment of mental illness.
- Understand the mental health legislation and services.
- Gain in-depth knowledge about the Mental Health System.
Who is Mental Health Support Worker course for?
This course is ideal for professionals helping people suffering from mental issues and people interested in personal mental development.
Why Choose Mental Health Support Worker Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Obviously, there are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
However, students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Mental Health Support Worker, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. So, to unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. So, it will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This Mental Health Support course will open up new career opportunities for you, some of which are stated below:
- Mental Health Nurse (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £24,907 to £44,503)
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £24,907 to £44,503)
- Health Promotion Specialist (Average Annual Salary in the UK: £21,892 to £37,890)
|Module 01: An Overview of Mental Health|
|Module 01: An Overview of Mental Health||00:20:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of Mental Health||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Mental Health Support Worker|
|Module 02: Mental Health Support Worker||00:10:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Mental Health Support Worker||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Understanding Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders|
|Module 03: Understanding Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders||00:20:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding Childhood and Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Understanding Stress and Anxiety Disorders|
|Module 04: Understanding Stress and Anxiety Disorders||00:30:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding Stress and Anxiety Disorders||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Understanding Schizophrenia|
|Module 05: Understanding Schizophrenia||00:25:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding Schizophrenia||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Understanding Personality Disorders|
|Module 06: Understanding Personality Disorders||00:30:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding Personality Disorders||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Understanding Mood Disorders|
|Module 07: Understanding Mood Disorders||00:30:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding Mood Disorders||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Understanding Eating & Sleeping Disorders|
|Module 08: Understanding Eating & Sleeping Disorders||01:00:00|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding Eating & Sleeping Disorders||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Understanding Self-Harm and Suicide|
|Module 09: Understanding Self-Harm and Suicide||00:30:00|
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – Understanding Self-Harm and Suicide||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Treating Mental Illness with Medication and Therapy|
|Module 10: Treating Mental Illness with Medication and Therapy||00:15:00|
|Module 10 Final Quiz Exam – Treating Mental Illness with Medication and Therapy||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Laws Related to Mental Health|
|Module 11: Laws Related to Mental Health||00:10:00|
|Module 11 Final Quiz Exam – Laws Related to Mental Health||00:10:00|
|Module 12: Mental Health System|
|Module 12: Mental Health System||00:30:00|
|Module 12 Final Quiz Exam – Mental Health System||00:10:00|
|Module 13: The Participation of the Service User|
|Module 13: The Participation of the Service User||00:15:00|
|Module 13 Final Quiz Exam – The Participation of the Service User||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.