This unique Level 7 Diploma in Facilities Management offers a thorough introduction to one of the world’s most in-demand specialized professions. Learn about the operations and goals of facilities management at an advanced level, gaining the skills and information you will need to pursue a fulfilling career for the rest of your life. The course content teaches numerous interconnected disciplines that create facilities management, with no prior knowledge or expertise required.
Facilities management ensures that an organization has the resources and infrastructure to fulfil its tasks successfully and efficiently, both in the public and private sectors. The Facilities Manager is in charge of everything from building maintenance and renovations to contract management, security, and sustainability. Facilities Management is a dynamic and demanding field, which can also be quite rewarding for successful candidates.
To operate as a successful organization, a business model requires effective facilities management. By taking this Level 7 Diploma in Facilities Management course and taking the required measures, you can gain the skills needed to manage a high-performing facility.
Learning Outcomes for Facilities Management Course
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn everything there is to know about facility management.
- Establish the significance of facility management.
- Investigate facility management strategies.
- Create a long-term project planning strategy.
- Learn how to manage space and services.
- Learn the fundamentals of risk management, change management, and human resource management.
- Recognize the UK’s facilities management rules and regulations.