This unique Level 7 Diploma in Facilities Management offers a thorough introduction to one of the world’s most in-demand specialized professions. Learn about the operations and goals of facilities management at an advanced level, gaining the skills and information you will need to pursue a fulfilling career for the rest of your life. The course content teaches numerous interconnected disciplines that create facilities management, with no prior knowledge or expertise required.
Facilities management ensures that an organization has the resources and infrastructure to fulfil its tasks successfully and efficiently, both in the public and private sectors. The Facilities Manager is in charge of everything from building maintenance and renovations to contract management, security, and sustainability. Facilities Management is a dynamic and demanding field, which can also be quite rewarding for successful candidates.
To operate as a successful organization, a business model requires effective facilities management. By taking this Level 7 Diploma in Facilities Management course and taking the required measures, you can gain the skills needed to manage a high-performing facility.
Learning Outcomes for Facilities Management Course
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn everything there is to know about facility management.
- Establish the significance of facility management.
- Investigate facility management strategies.
- Create a long-term project planning strategy.
- Learn how to manage space and services.
- Learn the fundamentals of risk management, change management, and human resource management.
- Recognize the UK’s facilities management rules and regulations.
Who is Facilities Management Course for?
This Course is perfect for –
- Fresh graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in business analysis
- People who are already employed in related fields and wish to improve their knowledge and abilities.
Why Choose Level 7 Diploma in Facilities Management Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Facilities Management Course
After completing each module of the Level 7 Diploma in Facilities Management, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Introduction to Facilities Management
|Introduction to Facilities Management
|Module 01 Final Quiz – Introduction to Facilities Management
|Module 02: Developing a Strategy for Facilities Management
|Developing a Strategy for Facilities Management
|Module 02 Final Quiz – Developing a Strategy for Facilities Management
|Module 03: Facilities Planning
|Module 03 Final Quiz – Facilities Planning
|Module 04: Managing Office WorkSpace
|Managing Office WorkSpace
|Module 04 Final Quiz – Managing Office WorkSpace
|Module 05: Vendor Management & Outsourcing
|Vendor Management & Outsourcing
|Module 05 Final Quiz – Vendor Management & Outsourcing
|Module 06: Managing Change
|Module 06 Final Quiz – Managing Change
|Module 07: Managing Human Resources
|Managing Human Resources
|Module 07 Final Quiz – Managing Human Resources
|Module 08: Managing Risk
|Module 08 Final Quiz – Managing Risk
|Module 09: Facilities Management Service Providers
|Facilities Management Service Providers
|Module 09 Final Quiz – Facilities Management Service Providers
|Module 10: Managing Specialist Services
|Managing Specialist Services
|Module 10 Final Quiz – Managing Specialist Services
|Module 11: Public-Private Partnerships and Facilities Management
|Public-Private Partnerships and Facilities Management
|Module 11 Final Quiz – Public-Private Partnerships and Facilities Management
|Module 12: Health, Safety, Environment and UK Law
|Health, Safety, Environment and UK Law
|Module 12 Final Quiz Exam – Health, Safety, Environment and UK Law
No Reviews found for this course.