The Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education course teaches learners a wide range of essential knowledge required when working with children. This childcare course covers many aspects of a child’s health and development during the Early Years and the role of an Early Years Educator during this crucial stage in life. You will also study young children’s physical, emotional, and nutritional needs and their exercise requirements.
In the Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education course, you will learn important information that will help you whether you already work in a child care setting or hope to.
Learning Outcomes for Education Course
After completing the course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand Child Development from Conception to Seven Years.
- Understand Children’s Health and Wellbeing.
Who Should Take Childcare and Education Course?
Learners can progress into a variety of unsupervised job roles in the public, voluntary, or private sectors, such as
- Early Years Educator
- Practitioner in day nurseries
- Practitioner in nursery schools
- Practitioner in reception classes in primary schools
- Pre-school worker
- Home-based Childcarer
Why Choose Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.