This Early Years Level 4 qualification is ideal for current early years practitioners who want to expand their knowledge of the Early Years in order to provide quality care for children and young people. By studying this course, you will have proven that you possess in-depth knowledge of managing and leading a team of early years practitioners to provide care that meets the highest standards outlined in the EYFS.
Our Early Years Level 4 course is suitable for existing Early Years Practitioners who want to advance their childcare knowledge. The course goes into greater detail to provide management and senior-level staff members with a solid understanding of key aspects within a childcare environment such as safeguarding, managing a team, professional partnerships, and how to work to the highest standards within the early years.
The course includes specialized modules that break down each topic and ensure that our students receive an exceptional and comprehensive education. So, enrol in this Early Years Level 4 course today and start learning instantly!
Learning Outcomes of Early Years Course
By the end of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the emotional and physical well-being of children.
- Understand equality, diversity and professional partnerships.
- Understand health and safety legislation.
- Describe observations, assessments and planning.
- Explain safeguarding children.
- Understand the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Manage in a nursery environment.
- Engage in professional development.