The Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education course teaches learners a wide range of essential knowledge required when working with children. This childcare course covers many aspects of a child’s health and development during the Early Years and the role of an Early Years Educator during this crucial stage in life. You will also study young children’s physical, emotional, and nutritional needs and their exercise requirements.
In the Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education course, you will learn important information that will help you whether you already work in a child care setting or hope to.
Learning Outcomes for Education Course
After completing the course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand Child Development from Conception to Seven Years.
- Understand Children’s Health and Wellbeing.
Who Should Take Childcare and Education Course?
Learners can progress into a variety of unsupervised job roles in the public, voluntary, or private sectors, such as
- Early Years Educator
- Practitioner in day nurseries
- Practitioner in nursery schools
- Practitioner in reception classes in primary schools
- Pre-school worker
- Home-based Childcarer
Why Choose Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education Course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 1: Child Development from Conception to Seven Years|
|Child Development from Conception to Seven Years||01:15:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Child Development from Conception to Seven Years||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Children's Health and Wellbeing|
|Children’s Health and Wellbeing||00:54:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Children’s Health and Wellbeing||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.