It is natural to become angry. The most important thing is to learn to control your anger and reactions to it. Anger can be a very negative factor in your personal life and workplace if it is not properly managed. Everyone experiences anger, but the key to dealing with it effectively is to adopt a positive attitude. This Anger Management course will teach you how to deal with your rage in more effective ways, allowing you to reduce or eliminate your anger. You will learn how to identify the triggers that cause you to become angry and then create an individualised plan for effectively managing those triggers.
To be successful in your professional career, you must control your anger. If you cannot control your anger, you limit what you can achieve. Throughout this Anger Management course, you will learn how to manage your anger in a step-by-step manner so that you can live a stress-free and happy life while excelling in your professional career.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the basic concept of anger.
- Understand some anger-related myths and the facts.
- Know what can trigger anger.
- Understand different helpful and harmful ways of dealing with anger.
- Know the tips for identifying the problem.
- Gain a solid understanding of different types of anger.
- Know how to control anger and transform it into positive energy.
- Know how to deal with anger in other people.