This Advanced Diploma in Child Care course is designed by industry experts to provide you with a thorough understanding of the subject. Besides, this course is divided into 11 easy-to-understand modules that break down each topic and ensure that our students have an exceptional and comprehensive learning experience.
The Advanced Diploma in Child Care course covers a variety of essential concepts, which include –
- An overview of Early Childhood Education,
- Various factors that can influence child development
- Social and emotional development in children
- The various stages of speech and language development
- Understanding moral development, and
- A variety of common problems throughout infancy, childhood, and adolescence.
Moreover, this Advanced Diploma in Child Care can be studied on your own time and at your own pace for a recognised Child Care Diploma that could transform your career prospects for life!
Learning Outcomes of Advanced Diploma in Child Care
Next, after completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Early Childhood Education.
- Gain a solid understanding of Child Development.
- Understand the social and emotional development of a child.
- Understand the effects of various types of instability on Child Development.
- Know the stages of moral growth of children.
- Understand the personality development of children.
- Understand adolescence’s problems.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Safeguarding Children.