This Advanced Diploma in Child Care course is designed by industry experts to provide you with a thorough understanding of the subject. Besides, this course is divided into 11 easy-to-understand modules that break down each topic and ensure that our students have an exceptional and comprehensive learning experience.
The Advanced Diploma in Child Care course covers a variety of essential concepts, which include –
- An overview of Early Childhood Education,
- Various factors that can influence child development
- Social and emotional development in children
- The various stages of speech and language development
- Understanding moral development, and
- A variety of common problems throughout infancy, childhood, and adolescence.
Moreover, this Advanced Diploma in Child Care can be studied on your own time and at your own pace for a recognised Child Care Diploma that could transform your career prospects for life!
Learning Outcomes of Advanced Diploma in Child Care
Next, after completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Early Childhood Education.
- Gain a solid understanding of Child Development.
- Understand the social and emotional development of a child.
- Understand the effects of various types of instability on Child Development.
- Know the stages of moral growth of children.
- Understand the personality development of children.
- Understand adolescence’s problems.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Safeguarding Children.
Who is Advanced Diploma in Child Care course for?
This course is ideal for anyone starting or furthering an existing Childcare Education career.
Why Choose Advanced Diploma in Child Care Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
However, students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Advanced Diploma in Child Care, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. And then, to unlock the next module, you will need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. In addition, the certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. Next, a printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Enrolling on this Advanced Diploma in Child Care course can lead you to the following career paths:
- Child Care Manager
- Child Care Worker
- Childcare Education Specialist
- Youth Development Facilitator
- Youth Counsellor
And many more!
|Module 01: An Overview of Early Childhood Education
|An Overview of Early Childhood Education
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of Early Childhood Education
|Module 02: Empowering Children to Learn in the Early Years
|Empowering Children to Learn in the Early Years
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Empowering Children to Learn in the Early Years
|Module 03: The Process of Caring for Child’s Development
|The Process of Caring for Child’s Development
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – The Process of Caring for Child’s Development
|Module 04: Developing Socially and Emotionally
|Developing Socially and Emotionally
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Developing Socially and Emotionally
|Module 05: Aspects That Influence the Development Process
|Aspects That Influence the Development Process
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Aspects That Influence the Development Process
|Module 06: Stages of Language Development
|Stages of Language Development
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Stages of Language Development
|Module 07: The Process of Moral Development
|The Process of Moral Development
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – The Process of Moral Development
|Module 08: Personality Development of Children
|Personality Development of Children
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Personality Development of Children
|Module 09: Problems During Infancy and Childhood Period
|Problems During Infancy and Childhood Period
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – Problems During Infancy and Childhood Period
|Module 10: Adolescence’s Problems Explained
|Adolescence’s Problems Explained
|Module 10 Final Quiz Exam – Adolescence’s Problems Explained
|Module 11: Safeguarding Children
|Module 11 Final Quiz Exam – Safeguarding Children