Wherever we work or what precautions we take, there are always potential hazards. Furthermore, as we all know, sirens do not protect people from getting hurt. Nobody expects the worst, but one poor decision can result in a major disaster. As a result, we must be prepared to deal with any unexpected events.
This Workplace First Aid course will increase your awareness and skills, critical for a first responder. Additionally, this course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to first aid in low-risk situations such as –
- Colleges, and
You will also be able to assess hazardous working conditions and take immediate action to avoid or mitigate them.
Moreover, this Workplace First Aid course will also teach you how to spot common injuries and diseases. Besides, it will teach you what precautions to take to avoid them. Finally, you will gain a better understanding of COVID-19 and learn some basic first-aid procedures for this pandemic so that you can make your workplace a safer place for your coworkers and yourself.
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Get a deep understanding of First aid.
- Explore the role of a First Aider.
- Take immediate action in the case of a fire, electrical emergency, and water emergency.
- Identify common accidents, injuries and work-related illnesses.
- Understand the basics of electrical, fire and gas safety.
- Do CPR.
- Describe different secondary diseases and injuries.
- Describe the basic idea about COVID-19.
Who is Workplace First Aid Training course for?
Obviously, this course is highly recommended for those who may be called upon to provide first aid in the event of a variety of workplace incidents, injuries, or illnesses. Office workers, shop employees, warehouse or supply workers, and anyone interested in becoming a First Aider are included.
Why Choose Workplace First Aid Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Workplace First Aid Training, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 1: Introduction
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Introduction
|Module 2: Managing Incident at Workplaces
|Managing Incident at Workplaces
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Managing Incident at Workplaces
|Module 3: Treating Secondary Injuries
|Treating Secondary Injuries
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Treating Secondary Injuries
|Module 4: Resuscitation (CPR)
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Resuscitation (CPR)
|Module 5: Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Module 6: Additional Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Additional Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Additional Secondary Illness and Conditions
|Module 7: COVID 19 Awareness
|COVID 19 Awareness
|Module 07 Final Quiz – COVID 19 Awareness