Falls from height are one of the most common causes of workplace injury. They can cause serious injuries and deaths to workers and others passing by, including those carrying out construction and maintenance as well as members of the public. So, anyone carrying out work at height activities must learn how to work safely and responsibly following the law.
This Working at Height Training Course assists you in complying with the Work at Height Regulations 2005 by providing employers and workers with the information they need to effectively deal with working at height risks and control measures. This includes understanding how to undertake a working at height risk assessment to effectively control and manage risks, how to use access equipment safely, and how to ensure that workers can decrease their risk of falling from a height.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the health and safety hazards of working at a height.
- Know HSE law and legal requirements for employers and employees.
- Understand the main causes of falls from height and prevention measures.
- Get step-by-step guidance on how to conduct a risk assessment.
- Identify and evaluate health and safety risks in the workplace.
- Know the safety control measures for roofs, vehicles and fragile surfaces.
- Create an effective workplace emergency rescue plan.
Who is Working at Height course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who works in a building or facility where working at heights is required. This includes the following:
- Windows cleaning
- High-level cleaning
- Construction workers
- Installation workers
Why Choose Working at Height Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Working at Height Training Course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
Learn More to know about safety in working at Height
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This qualification will prepare you for a variety of career opportunities, including the following:
- Construction worker: £27,000 – £28,000 per annum
- Window cleaning: £37,000 – £40,000 per annum
- Firefighting: £25,000 – £27,000 per annum
- Roofing: £25,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Bricklaying: £21,000 – £37,000 per annum
|Module 01: An Overview of the Course|
|An Overview of the Course||00:25:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – An Overview of the Course||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Risk Assessments|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Risk Assessments||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Preventing and Minimising Risks|
|Preventing and Minimising Risks||00:28:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Preventing and Minimising Risks||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Equipments Used|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Equipments Used||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.