Do you work in the residential property management industry? Do you want to be the person who can ensure the resident’s safety? Then our Health and Safety in Residential Property Course is for you!
Residential Property Management Course Details:
Our course will provide various HHSRS training, safety, and environmental management. Our HHSRS training course will help you increase your knowledge and skills. Hence, you can cut risks and make workplaces healthier and safer. Thus, you can enhance long-term company success and safety for residents.
Our HHSRS training course will also go more in-depth on the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS). It is a system of ratings used by the council to analyse the impact of various dangers on health, safety, and well-being.
So, what’s holding you back? Join our course to advance in the Residential Property Management career field.
Benefits of the Residential Property Management Course
- In-depth Knowledge: If you take our housing management courses, you will gain various knowledge and skills related to the effect of certain hazards on health, safety, and well-being. Hence, you can take action and guarantee that the house is safe.
- A better professional contribution: If you take our course, you will be well-versed in health and safety. Hence, you will be in a better position to contribute to the general safety culture of the company.
- Practical application: Our online HHSRS training is here to equip you with practical skills. It contains content by knowledgeable professionals on issues related to health and safety. Thus, it will assist you in applying what you’ve learned in our course to your day-to-day job.
Residential Property Management Course Learning Outcomes
- Basic knowledge about health and safety in residential property
- Know about letting agents and property managers
- Deal with block management and contractor management
- Learn all types of basic residential problems
- Understanding general arrangements
Who is the Residential Property Management Course for?
The Residential Property Management Course is for people who work in residential property management. It can be for those who want to ensure their residences are legal and secure. This course will teach you how the government assesses health and safety issues in rental properties. Hence, you will have the skills and knowledge to recognise and reduce dangers while keeping your tenants safe.
Why Choose Residential Property Management from Us?
- Self-paced flexibility: Learn at your own pace, from anywhere you prefer.
- Quality assurance: One of the best housing management courses in the UK.
- Clear and comprehensive study materials: Easily grasp the content with high-quality resources.
- Expert-developed curriculum: Gain insights from industry professionals who crafted the course.
- Assess your knowledge: Evaluate your progress through module-based multiple-choice quizzes.
- Immediate assessment results: Receive automated feedback and results instantly.
- 24/7 support: Get assistance via live chat, phone, or email whenever needed.
- Recognise your achievement: Obtain a free PDF certificate upon course completion.
Residential Property Management Course Requirements
This course does not need any specific credentials. So anyone can join regardless of their background or expertise.To ensure a successful and engaging experience, we do have a few requirements for students who wish to enrol:
- Good command of the English language: Communication is key. A strong grasp of English will enable you to engage with the course material and actively participate in discussions.
- Enthusiasm and self-drive: Passion and motivation are vital for successful learning. Bring your enthusiasm and dive into the course content with a determined mindset.
- Basic computer knowledge: In today’s digital age, having basic computer skills is essential. Don’t worry if you’re not a tech expert. A fundamental understanding of computers and navigating online platforms will be enough.
- Age requirement: This course is available to learners of all ages. However, a minimum age of 16 is required to ensure a suitable learning environment for everyone.
After completing each module of this course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you must complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Upon completing the Residential Property Management course, you can pursue various careers in the field to provide health and safety to Residential Property Management. Some of the careers you can look for are:
- Property Manager
- Leasing Agent
- Property Accountant
- Property Maintenance Manager
- Property Marketing Manager
- Property Portfolio Manager
- Asset Manager
|Module 01: Introduction|
|Module 01: Introduction||00:20:00|
|Module 02: General arrangements|
|Module 02: General arrangements||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Assessment of health, safety and environmental risks|
|Module 03: Assessment of health, safety and environmental risks||00:20:00|
|Module 04: The management and reporting of accidents in the UK|
|Module 04: The management and reporting of accidents in the UK||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS)|
|Module 05: Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS)||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Sales and acquisitions|
|Module 06: Sales and acquisitions||00:40:00|
|Module 07: Letting agents|
|Module 07: Letting agents||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Lettings property management|
|Module 08: Lettings property management||00:10:00|
|Module 09: Houses in multiple occupation (HMO) and selective licensing|
|Module 09: Houses in multiple occupation (HMO) and selective licensing||00:10:00|
|Module 10: Estate/block management (including retirement housing)|
|Module 10: Estate/block management (including retirement housing)||00:10:00|
|Module 11: Build to rent|
|Module 11: Build to rent||00:10:00|
|Module 12: Contractor management|
|Module 12: Contractor management||01:00:00|
|Module 13: Guidance by topic|
|Module 13: Guidance by topic||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.