Social work and welfare support are much-needed disciplines that aim to improve the lives of individuals and society as a whole. You can directly impact these objectives by learning the skills in this course and becoming involved in the role of a Social Worker. With our Social Worker: Social Work Diploma course, you will quickly gain the knowledge required to encourage change.
This Social Worker: Social Work Diploma course will teach you the basic techniques and principles needed to support –
- Groups, and
Through this, you will learn –
- The fundamentals of social work,
- The theories that drive sociology, and
- The value of cooperation and teamwork.
Authentic casework will be provided to display the concepts being put to practical use, and you will be tutored in the appropriate intervention methods. This course also guides how to approach a situation based on the ages of the people involved. Enrol on our Social Work Diploma course today to help make the world a better place.
Learning Outcomes of Social Work Diploma
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Social Work.
- Gain a solid understanding of the theories of social work and sociology.
- Understand the teamwork and casework process.
- Discover how Youth Work can provide a career choice.
- Know the legal responsibilities of a Youth Worker.
- Select a full-time career in Social Work.
- Become familiar with how social change affects young development.
- Gain the ability to perform Mental Health Care.
- Acquire knowledge of the Criminal Justice system as regards young people.
Who is Social Work Diploma course for?
This course is suitable for:
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in social work
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
Why Choose Social Worker: Social Work Diploma Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Social Worker: Social Work Diploma, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
This Social Work Diploma will assist you in obtaining a job in the relevant field and advancing your career. After completing this Social Work Diploma, you will be able to pursue various job opportunities. This also improves your ability to be considered for promotions at work.
|Module 01: Introduction to Social Work|
|Module 01: Introduction to Social Work||00:40:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Introduction to Social Work||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Fundamentals of Social Work|
|Module 02: Fundamentals of Social Work||00:35:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Fundamentals of Social Work||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Social Work and Sociology: Relevant Theories|
|Module 03: Social Work and Sociology: Relevant Theories||00:50:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Social Work and Sociology: Relevant Theories||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Important Process in Social Work|
|Module 04: Important Process in Social Work||01:00:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Important Process in Social Work||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Features of Social Work & Its Intervention Models|
|Module 05: Features of Social Work & Its Intervention Models||00:40:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Features of Social Work & Its Intervention Models||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Impact of Social Work|
|Module 06: Impact of Social Work||00:25:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Impact of Social Work||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Working with Adults|
|Module 07: Working with Adults||00:30:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Working with Adults||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Regulations for Social Worker Related to Their Role|
|Module 08: Regulations for Social Worker Related to Their Role||00:20:00|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Regulations for Social Worker Related to Their Role||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.