School administration training involves overseeing all aspects of the school, from creating a safe learning environment to managing the school budget. School administrators are the professionals who oversee the various administrative tasks that keep a school running smoothly. School administration is typically led by a principal in elementary, middle, and high schools, and may also include assistant principals, instructional coordinators, athletic directors, and other support staff depending on the school. Superintendents can also be school administrators.
This School Administrator Training course aims to provide students with the skills required to advance their careers in this field. This course covers the School Administrator’s responsibilities in detail, as well as the various types of schools and workplace development.
This exclusive School Administrator Training course also includes critical issues such as behavioural problems, attendance monitoring, and maintaining school culture. Furthermore, you will gain valuable professional development skills such as time management, problem-solving, and organisation, which are necessary for any administrative role.
Learning Outcomes of School Administrator Training
After completing this School Administrator Training course, learner will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of school administrator
- Gain a solid understanding of the school types in the UK
- Understand workplace development
- Know how to create and maintain a school culture
- Understand the educational administration and management
- Understand safeguarding students
- Understand child development
- Understand serious behavioural issues and problems of students
- Know how to manage school premises
- Understand safety and maintenance as an administrator
- Understand self-management and dealing with stress
Who is School Administrator Training course for?
If you want to start a new career as a School Administrator and gain relevant skills, our School Administrator Training is a great place to start. Furthermore, this School Administrator Training is designed for anyone interested in gaining in-demand School Administrator expertise to help launch a career as a School Administrator personnel or improve their business aptitude.
Why Choose School Administrator Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this School Administrator Training Course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the School Administrator Training Course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
The School administrator training course will help you advance your career and show you the way to positions such as — School administrator, Teacher, School principal, Assistant/vice-principal, Private, and so on. Also —
- In general, you can expect a starting salary of around £18,000-£26,000
- With experience, it would raise between £27,000 -£40,000
- At the managerial level, you can earn around £50,000
|Module 01: An Overview of School Administration|
|Module 01: An Overview of School Administration||00:50:00|
|Module 02: School Types in the UK|
|Module 02: School Types in the UK||00:55:00|
|Module 03: Understand Workplace Development|
|Module 03: Understand Workplace Development||00:50:00|
|Module 04: How to Create and Maintain a School Culture?|
|Module 04: How to Create and Maintain a School Culture?||01:00:00|
|Module 05: Understand The Educational Administration and Management|
|Module 05: Understand The Educational Administration and Management||00:35:00|
|Module 06: Understand Safeguarding Students|
|Module 06: Understand Safeguarding Students||00:50:00|
|Module 07: Understand Child Development|
|Module 07: Understand Child Development||00:35:00|
|Module 08: Serious Behavioural Issues and Problems of Students|
|Module 08: Serious Behavioural Issues and Problems of Students||00:40:00|
|Module 09: Understanding Managing School Premises|
|Module 09: Understanding Managing School Premises||00:35:00|
|Module 10: Safety and Maintenance As an Administrator|
|Module 10: Safety and Maintenance As an Administrator||00:55:00|
|Module 11: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress|
|Module 11: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress||00:55:00|
Great course which covers many aspects of working in a school office. Now I feel confident to answer questions in my next interview, even though I am a Mum returning to work after several years out of the office. I liked the fact you can work at your own pace and go back over things when you want to.