In today’s competitive environment, you must have a certain set of skills to succeed in your profession. In this comprehensive training course, you will learn the most in-demand skills to jumpstart your career. This course will also improving your existing knowledge and skills. This RIDDOR Training course thoroughly teaches you everything on the topic from the ground up. Also, it will allowing you to achieve a professional certificate for free to prove your accomplishment in professional life. Besides, this course is comprehensive, instructor-led training that will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this field.
Employers, self-employed individuals, and management of buildings are all legally required to comply with RIDDOR. Under RIDDOR, individuals must report work-related fatalities, serious injuries or injuries that last more than seven days, work-related sickness, and hazardous occurrences. Our online RIDDOR Training course will help participants understand the RIDDOR requirements easily.
Enrol in our course and start learning instantly!
Learning Outcomes of RIDDOR Training
After completing this course, you will be able to –
- Know the importance of health and safety at work.
- Describe risk assessment.
- Identify the safety and health problems in the workplace.
- Know the importance of setting a policy for health and safety.
- Describe RIDDOR.
- Know workplace hazards and risk control.
Who is RIDDOR Training course for?
This course is ideal for –
- People labour on construction sites.
- People who operate at a high altitude.
- People who are exposed to chemicals.
- Those who operate with equipment.
Why Choose RIDDOR Training Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the RIDDOR Training, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a CPD Credential from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Legislation Related to the Health and Safety at Work|
|Module 01: Legislation Related to the Health and Safety at Work||00:40:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Legislation Related to the Health and Safety at Work||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Health and Safety Management|
|Module 02: Health and Safety Management||01:00:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Health and Safety Management||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Risk Assessment|
|Module 03: Risk Assessment||01:00:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Risk Assessment||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Health and Safety Policy|
|Module 04: Health and Safety Policy||00:20:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Health and Safety Policy||00:10:00|
|Module 05: RIDDOR|
|Module 05: RIDDOR||00:30:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – RIDDOR||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Workplace Hazards and Risk Control|
|Module 06: Workplace Hazards and Risk Control||00:30:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Workplace Hazards and Risk Control||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.