Office Management and Administration
The backbone of any organization is its office management and administration staff. They are responsible for overseeing the office’s processes, procedures, paperwork, communication, supervision, training, and administration, as well as ensuring that everything runs smoothly. As a result, they should be familiar with the necessary office management skills to ensure that everything runs smoothly. The primary responsibility of office management and administration is to ensure the smooth operation of all connected departments within an organization. Office management and administration act as a connection between departments as well as between employees and management. There are several alternative titles for the role, including:
- Manager of a Workplace.
- Office Operations Director.
- Manager of Facilities.
- Director of Administration.
Have you given up looking for a course that will help you understand and grow? If this is the case, you have come to the right place because our office management and administration course will help you to get one step closer to your goal. Our course is designed by office administration and management experts and this course is created for those people who are interested in starting a successful career in office management and administration.
This office management and administration course will help to motivate you with these skills and guide you how to stay in total control while going to meet your work deadlines on time. This course gives essential and in-depth knowledge that will enable you to outshine as an effective manager of office at your workplace. You will learn the best practices for being an excellent office organizer, a great multi-tasker, and an outstanding communicator. This course will also teach you the value of providing excellent customer service in order to have a positive impact on the organization. You will also learn about the effects of workplace stress and how to manage it by setting priorities that will enable you to be more energetic and productive. This office management and administration course will also teach you how to make better use of your time in order to increase your productivity and reduce work stress. You will learn how to be an excellent team and corporate event coordinator and facilitator.
This course provides learners with important information about the applications and skills required in the Administration Sector. The Office Administration and Management course provides you with access and knowledge that aids in professional career development.
The Office Management and Administration course will help you better understand Job Search and Interview Skills and other important topics. You will have learned all of the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in this sector after completing this course. The office management and administration course will help you better understand Job Search and Interview Skills and its key areas. You will have achieved all of the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in this industry by completing this course.
Learning Outcomes of Office Management and Administration
- Know about the fundamentals of Office Administration.
- Recognize the opportunities in Office Administration.
- Learn about the requirements, duties and responsibilities of Office Administration.
- Get knowledge about how to develop effective skills for office management and administration and how to become a great office administrator.
- Get an overview of shipping and mail services in the UK.
- Learn about royal mail services and the alternatives to royal mail.
- Understand the ways to create effective plans and schedules and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)in project management.
- Get the ultimate guide to project planning.
- Recognize the importance and processes of risk management.
- Observe the outline for setting up conferences and meetings.
- Understanding the different types of meetings and details of meeting minutes and conference notes.
- Acknowledge effective techniques and skills to develop business writing skills.
- Know about business document structure, meaning and the importance of editing and Proofreading.
- Get an overview of time management.
- Understand effective stress relief strategies.
- Recognize telephone business proficiency and strategies for improving communication skills in management.
- Learn about the basics of Microsoft Office Skills and the key benefits of using Microsoft Office Skills.
Who is this Office Management and Administration course for?
Learners can take this course without any prior knowledge of this topic, and there are no age restrictions. As a result, anyone interested in Office Management and Administration can enrol in the course. There are no specific admission deadlines, and you can enrol in this Office Management and Administration course at any time.
Why Choose This Office Management and Administration Course from Us?
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Office Management and Administration, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
After completing the Office Management and Administration course/training, you will be able to confidently grasp specific knowledge and skills in order to improve yourself and enhance your skills for a career in the relevant employment sector.
|Module 01: Fundamentals of Office Administration|
|Module 01: Fundamentals of Office Administration||00:45:00|
|Module 02:Qualities of an Effective Administrator|
|Module 02:Qualities of an Effective Administrator||00:45:00|
|Module 03: Information regarding shipping and mail services|
|Module 03: Information regarding shipping and mail services||01:00:00|
|Module 04: Ways to create effective plans and schedule|
|Module 04: Ways to create effective plans and schedule||01:00:00|
|Module 05: Outline setting up conferences and meetings|
|Module 05: Outline setting up conferences and meetings||00:45:00|
|Module 06: Business Writing Techniques|
|Module 06: Business Writing Techniques||00:40:00|
|Module 07: Management of time|
|Module 07: Management of time||00:30:00|
|Module 08: An Overview of Stress Management|
|Module 08: An Overview of Stress Management||00:20:00|
|Module 09: Telephone Business Proficiency|
|Module 09: Telephone Business Proficiency||00:30:00|
|Module 10: Communication Techniques|
|Module 10: Communication Techniques||00:35:00|
|Module 11: Strategies to manage conflicts|
|Module 11: Strategies to manage conflicts||00:30:00|
|Module 12: Business etiquette guidelines|
|Module 12: Business etiquette guidelines||00:20:00|
|Module 13:Basics of Microsoft Office Skills|
|Module 13:Basics of Microsoft Office Skills||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.