Do you often feel as though you have no downtime because you are always on the go? Do you often experience tension and overwhelm? Our mindfulness online course is here for you if this is the case.
Mindfulness Course Details:
Nowadays, people think that because of how things are changing, life may get out of control and overwhelming. Being present might feel challenging due to this impression, which can cause concern and anxiety. You should not worry. You can enrol in our mindfulness training. Being in the present without making judgements is a component of mindful learning.
Additionally, Our online mindfulness course will help you comprehend what awareness entails. Moreover, you will have simple yet efficient techniques and skills. Thus, it will support the development of habits in your daily routine and decrease your stress. As it will teach you the true meaning of mindful meaning.
Benefits of the Mindfulness Course
- Unleashed Creativity: If you take our Mindfulness Course, you will have a concentrated and uncluttered mind that is more receptive to creativity. Hence, by reducing mental chatter, creativity and problem-solving abilities can emerge.
- Improve yourself: If you sign up for our mindfulness course, you will have the tools to handle stress and anxiety better. Additionally, you will also be more focused and feel better. Hence, with the help of our mindfulness training, you will come to a deeper understanding of who you are and change forever.
- Better Bonds: If you partake in our mindfulness course, you will improve empathy and communication. As mindfulness builds better bonds. Being present with people makes it easier to hear what they want to say and comprehend it from their perspective. Thus, it will foster closer relationships.
Mindfulness Course Learning Outcomes
- A general overview of mindfulness and its history
- How mindfulness theory helps in every sector
- Types of awareness in mindfulness meditation
- Advantages of mindfulness exercise
- The role of a mindfulness instructor
Who is the Mindfulness Course for?
This Mindfulness Course is for those who want to pursue a profession in mindfulness. If you are already working in this field, then this course will improve your skills and knowledge. Additionally, our Mindfulness Course can help those who are:
- Suffer from anxiety or sadness.
- Victims of chronic pain
- Those looking to develop themselves
- Organisations and business groups
- Health practitioners
- emergency personnel
- Ages of all parties
Why Choose Mindfulness from Us?
- Self-paced flexibility: Learn at your own pace, from anywhere you prefer.
- Quality assurance: One of the best courses in mindfulness UK can offer.
- Clear and comprehensive study materials: Easily grasp the content with high-quality resources.
- Expert-developed curriculum: Gain insights from industry professionals who crafted the course.
- Assess your knowledge: Evaluate your progress through module-based multiple-choice quizzes.
- Immediate assessment results: Receive automated feedback and results instantly.
- 24/7 support: Get assistance via live chat, phone, or email whenever needed.
- Recognise your achievement: Obtain a free PDF certificate upon course completion.
Mindfulness Course Requirements
This course does not need any specific credentials. So anyone can join regardless of their background or expertise. To ensure a successful and engaging experience, we do have a few requirements for students who wish to enrol:
- Good command of the English language: Communication is key. A strong grasp of English will enable you to engage with the course material and actively participate in discussions.
- Enthusiasm and self-drive: Passion and motivation are vital for successful learning. Bring your enthusiasm and dive into the course content with a determined mindset.
- Basic computer knowledge: In today’s digital age, having basic computer skills is essential. Don’t worry if you’re not a tech expert. A fundamental understanding of computers and navigating online platforms will be enough.
- Age requirement: This course is available to learners of all ages. However, a minimum age of 16 is required to ensure a suitable learning environment for everyone.
After completing each module of this course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you must complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Completing our mindfulness course can lead you to many job prospects in mental health and wellbeing. You may want to think about the following job paths:
- Mindfulness Instructor, teacher, therapist, or counsellor
- Corporate Wellness Coach, Healthcare Professional
- The practice of mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) Instructor Mindfulness Consultant Researcher
|Module 01: Introduction to Mindfulness|
|Module 01: Introduction to Mindfulness||00:20:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Introduction to Mindfulness||00:10:00|
|Module 02: The role of Mindfulness|
|Module 02: The role of Mindfulness||00:50:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – The Role of Mindfulness||00:10:00|
|Module 03: The method: Basic elements of mindfulness meditation|
|Module 03: The method: Basic elements of mindfulness meditation||00:25:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – The method: Basic elements of mindfulness meditation||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Mindfulness meditation and Empirical evidence|
|Module 04: Mindfulness meditation and Empirical evidence||00:35:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Mindfulness meditation and Empirical evidence||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Exploring Mindfulness Meditation|
|Module 05: Exploring Mindfulness Meditation||00:30:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Exploring Mindfulness Meditation||00:10:00|
|Module 06: How to become a Mindfulness Instructor|
|Module 06: How to become a Mindfulness Instructor||00:10:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – How to Become a Mindfulness Instructor||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.