Are you looking to begin your nutritional therapy career or want to develop more advanced skills in nutritional therapy? Then this Level 5 Nutritional Therapy Course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident nutritional therapist. Also, this course will help you develop your expertise in nutritional therapy. When you become a Nutritional Therapist, you will be able to look at someone’s diet and recommend changes to address various diet-related health problems.
Our exclusive Level 5 Nutritional Therapy Course will provide you with a solid foundation to become a confident nutritional therapist and build more advanced skills, whether you are self-taught or want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity. The course covers the fundamentals of human nutrition, micronutrients and macronutrients, digestion and detoxification, dietary balance and its importance to human health, principles of healthy eating, weight loss, weight management concepts, and much more.
This Level 5 Nutritional Therapy Course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of nutritional therapy. The qualification will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
Learning Outcomes for Nutritional Therapy Course
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a solid understanding of the basics of human nutrition.
- Handle the primary responsibilities of the professional nutritionist.
- Know how the digestive system impacts overall human health and well-being.
- Help and advise those with common eating disorders.
- Gain a comprehensive grasp of dietary balance and its importance to human health.
- Know how to offer help and support to people with different dietary requirements.
- Understand how women’s dietary requirements differ throughout life.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the direct connection between diet and disease.
- Understand how dietary balance affects the immune system.
- Understand a variety of essential weight loss and weight management concepts.
- Know how diet can affect the aging process, internally and externally.
Who is Nutritional Therapy Course for?
This course is ideal for anyone looking to transform a passion for diet and human health into a rewarding career for life. Created with complete flexibility and accessibility in mind, it is suitable for newcomers to the subject and existing workforce members alike. Whether looking to secure your first professional position, climb the career ladder or perhaps start your own diet and nutrition business from scratch, you will find the teachings and industry insights within this course invaluable.
Why Choose Level 5 Nutritional Therapy Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call, or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 5 Nutritional Therapy Course, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Upon successful completion of our Level 5 Nutritional Therapy Course, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers, including:
- Professional Nutritionist
- Public Health Nutritionist
- Clinical Nutritionist
- Community Nutritionist
- Therapeutic Nutritionist
|Module 01: An Overview of Nutrition|
|Module 01: Introduction to Nutrition||00:20:00|
|Module 02: Fundamentals of Nutrition- I|
|Module 02: Fundamentals of Nutrition- I||00:25:00|
|Module 03: Fundamentals of Nutrition- II|
|Module 03: Fundamentals of Nutrition- II||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Digestion and Detoxification|
|Module 04: Digestion and Detoxification||00:15:00|
|Module 05: Eating Disorders|
|Module 05: Eating Disorders||00:30:00|
|Module 06: Maintaining a Balanced Diet|
|Module 06: Maintaining a Balanced Diet||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Basis of Healthy Eating|
|Module 07: Basis of Healthy Eating||00:30:00|
|Module 08: Nutrition and the Immune System|
|Module 08: Nutrition and the Immune System||00:20:00|
|Module 09: Understanding the Diet Related Diseases|
|Module 09: Understanding the Diet Related Diseases||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Understanding Women’s Health|
|Module 10: Understanding Women’s Health||00:15:00|
|Module 11: Necessity of Nutrition for Different People|
|Module 11: Necessity of Nutrition for Different People||00:25:00|
|Module 12: Controlling Weight|
|Module 12: Controlling Weight||00:20:00|
|Module 13: Managing Weight Loss|
|Module 13: Managing Weight Loss||00:45:00|
|Module 14: Techniques Applied for Anti-ageing|
|Module 14: Techniques Applied for Anti-ageing||00:20:00|
|Module 15: The Function of a Nutritionist|
|Module 15: The Function of a Nutritionist||00:25:00|
No Reviews found for this course.