We must make important dietary and nutritional decisions regularly due to the dramatic rise in diet-related illnesses. The importance of understanding the role of nutrition in our growth and development throughout our lives cannot be overstated. Because of the importance of nutritional balance, millions of adults worldwide have begun to pay more attention to their eating habits, tracking and restricting what they put into their bodies. This Level 5 Diploma in Nutrition Course covers everything there is to know about nutrition. This course will be extremely beneficial if you want to work as a certified nutrition advisor. It will help you learn about a skilled nutrition counsellor’s crucial role and build some valuable life skills. Enrol in this course to learn why professional nutritionists are in higher demand than ever before and get started on your path to a lifetime of success.
Learning Outcomes for Diploma in Nutrition Course
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the basic concepts in nutrition.
- Describe the importance of a well-balanced diet.
- Describe nutrition principles, food plans, and specialized dietary plans.
- Describe various dietary guidelines in planning to meet nutrition and wellness needs.
- Describe the nutritional needs of individuals and families concerning health and wellness across the life span.
- Describe the effects of nutrients on health, appearance, and peak performance.
- Describe principles of the Essential Nutrition Actions Approach.
- Describe the objectives of nutritional surveillance.
- Describe the uses of Nutritional Surveillance.
- Describe the mechanism of Nutritional intervention.
- Describe the importance of nutrition for metabolism and blood function.
- Describe the food politics and its perspective on nutrition and society.
Who is Diploma in Nutrition Course for?
This course is highly recommended for people interested in learning more about nutrition and working as a professional nutrition counsellor. This course is also beneficial to people who wish to start a diet and fitness business from scratch and those who already work in the industry and want to expand their knowledge and skills. This lesson is required for all parents and nurses.
Why Choose Level 5 Diploma in Nutrition Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Level 5 Diploma in Nutrition Course
After completing each module of the Level 5 Diploma in Nutrition, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 1: Introduction to Nutrition|
|Introduction to Nutrition||00:12:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Introduction to Nutrition||00:10:00|
|Module 2: Diet and Nutrition: Dietary Guidelines|
|Diet and Nutrition Dietary Guidelines||00:12:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Diet and Nutrition: Dietary Guidelines||00:10:00|
|Module 3: Nutrition and the Human Body|
|Nutrition and the Human Body||00:10:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Nutrition and the Human Body||00:10:00|
|Module 4: Nutrition Important for Metabolism and Blood Function|
|Nutrition Important for Metabolism and Blood Function||00:11:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Nutrition Important for Metabolism and Blood Function||00:10:00|
|Module 5: Macronutrients in the Diet: Protein|
|Macronutrients in the Diet Protein||00:16:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Macronutrients in the Diet: Protein||00:10:00|
|Module 6: Macronutrients in the Diet: Lipids|
|Macronutrients in the Diet Lipids||00:15:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Macronutrients in the Diet: Lipids||00:10:00|
|Module 7: Nutrition throughout the Life Cycle|
|Nutrition throughout the Life Cycle||00:07:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Nutrition throughout the Life Cycle||00:10:00|
|Module 8: Nutrition and Society: Food Politics and Views|
|Nutrition and Society Food Politics and Views||00:08:00|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Nutrition and Society: Food Politics and Views||00:10:00|
People who are conscious about diet and health can take the chance to enroll on this course which won’t bore you.
I learned many essential things about basic nutrition and a balanced diet from this course.
After completing this amazing course anyone can aware of their health and also can give suggestions to others on diet.
Absolutely pointless course even for £12. The English was ridiculously bad and frequently didn’t make any sense. The content was very dubious and didn’t exactly fill me with confidence there was any scientific basis for some of the assertions. Lastly, a lot of the pictures were of athletic looking women wearing not much which was slightly sordid.