This Level 4 Health and Safety at Work course provides employees a deep understanding of safety issues. Also, this course will teach you the most relevant and applicable health and safety issues in the modern workplace. If you are concerned about your mental and physical health and enjoy learning new things, this specialized course is for you.
This Level 4 Health and Safety at Work course is designed for those who want to become more responsible employees. The most important workplace health and safety fundamentals should be understood by managers, team leaders, business owners, and all workers at all levels. It is strongly advised that anyone from newcomers to experienced practitioners must regularly revisit critical health and safety issues.
Industry experts have designed this course to help you learn quickly and efficiently, at your own pace and convenience. If you are looking for your first job or want to advance your current career in this field, this fully supported distance learning program will make a difference. Enrol today and take the next step towards your personal and professional goals.
Learning Outcomes for Health and Safety at Work
After completing this course, you will be able to –
- Recognize the value and importance of workplace health and safety.
- Investigate the consequences of bad health and safety.
- Recognize and mitigate potential workplace risks.
- Ensure that the workplace is healthy and clean.
- Investigate common occupational health and safety issues.
- Determine the responsibilities and roles of supervisors and staff in terms of organizational health and safety.
Who is Health and Safety at Work course for?
This course is perfect for Students, Fresh Graduates, HR Managers, Business owners, and Team Leaders.
Why Choose Level 4 Health and Safety at Work Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method for Health and Safety at Work
After completing each module of the Level 4 Health and Safety at Work, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Foundations of Health and Safety at Work|
|Foundations of Health and Safety at Work||00:24:00|
|Managing Health and Safety|
|Managing Health and Safety||00:14:00|
|Organising for Health and Safety|
|Organising for Health and Safety||00:14:00|
|Health and Safety Culture|
|Health and Safety Culture||00:20:00|
|Health and Safety Policy|
|Health and Safety Policy||00:14:00|
|Workplace Hazards and Risk Control|
|Workplace Hazards and Risk Control||00:17:00|
|Accidents and Emergencies|
|Accidents and Emergencies||00:13:00|
|Vehicle Hazards and Risk Control|
|Vehicle Hazards and Risk Control||00:10:00|
|Fire Prevention and Protection|
|Fire Prevention and Protection||00:24:00|