With our fantastic Level 4 Child Psychology course, you will excel in your chosen field and build a successful career. This course provides students with key information and abilities in the field of child psychology. Our Level 4 Child Psychology course covers attachment theory, childhood development, the effects of autism on a baby’s life, a child’s social and psychological development, and other topics.
This fantastic Level 4 Child Psychology course is for you, whether you are a seasoned campaigner or a novice looking to learn more. Our education is not just for aspiring child therapists. This training will help instructors, medical staff, babysitters, and parents – anybody who contributes to the development of even a single child. Our level 4 Diploma in Child Psychology course is a wonderful way to start a successful career that will last a lifetime.
Learning Outcomes of Level 4 Diploma in Child Psychology Course
At the end of the course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe Child psychology and the scope of child development.
- Explain Development and Growth.
- Distinguish Different stages of Development (Social, Moral, personal).
- Describe the kinds of Attachment, Theories and Evolution.
- Explain the effects of privatization and deprivatization on Child’s Development.
- Describe the 4 P’s of psychology and foster care.
- Articulate different stages of emotional and social development.
- Describe the role of nature in development.
- Describe the types of children.
- Describe Trauma and fear and their effect on development.
- Describe the stages of language and moral development.
- Explain Freud’s Theory of Psychosexual Development.
Who is Child Psychology Course course for?
This course is perfect for –
- Fresh Graduates
- Job Seekers
- Child Therapists
- Medical personnel
Why Choose Child Psychology Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 4 Diploma in Child Psychology, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: An Introduction to Child Psychology|
|An Introduction to Child Psychology||00:31:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz – An Introduction to Child Psychology||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Attachment and the Childhood (I)|
|Attachment and the Childhood (I)||00:24:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Attachment and the Childhood (I)||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Attachment and the Childhood (II)|
|Attachment and the Childhood (II)||00:36:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Attachment and the Childhood (II)||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Consequences of Separation and Loss on Children’s Development|
|Consequences of Separation and Loss on Children’s Development||00:50:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Consequences of Separation and Loss on Children’s Development||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Aspects that Impact Development|
|Aspects that Impact Development||00:35:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Aspects that Impact Development||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Social and Emotional Development|
|Social and Emotional Development||01:11:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Social and Emotional Development||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Personality Development of Children: The Process|
|Personality Development of Children: The Process||00:44:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Personality Development of Children: The Process||00:10:00|
|Module 08: Stages of Language Development|
|Stages of Language Development||00:25:00|
|Module 08 Final Quiz Exam – Stages of Language Development||00:10:00|
|Module 09: The Process of Moral Development|
|The Process of Moral Development||00:16:00|
|Module 09 Final Quiz Exam – The Process of Moral Development||00:10:00|