Accounting and finance assist businesses in measuring, monitoring, and planning their operations. This Level 4 Accounting and Finance course has been designed to provide a thorough introduction to business Accounting and Finance as both an idea and a profession.
This course will equip you with in-demand accounting and finance skills as well as the ability to complete practicable processes while working in an organisation. This could be tricky, especially if this is your first consignment in the accounting and finance sector. Our course provides a solid understanding of accounting and financial methods, concepts, and duties to properly prepare you for a career in the accounting sector.
Learning Outcomes of Accounting and Finance
After completing this course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the essentials of accounting and finance
- Understand the types of cost data and cost analysis
- Gain a thorough understanding of contribution analysis
- Understand break-even and cost-volume-profit analysis
- Understand relevant costs and know to make short-term decisions
- Know how to manage financial assets
- Understand forecasting cash needs and budgeting
- Cost control and variance analysis
- Know how to manage accounts receivable and credit
- Know how to manage inventory
- Understand the time value of money
- Know how to improve managerial performance
- Understand capital budgeting decisions
- Understand improve managerial performance
- Understand sources of short-term financing
- Know how to consider term loans and leasing
- Understand long-term debt and equity financing
- Understand accounting conventions and record financial data
Who is Accounting and Finance course?
This Level 4 Accounting and Finance course is ideal for:
- Candidates interested to start a career in accountancy
- Business owners seeking to look after their own accounts
- Existing accountancy workers in seeking higher positions or promotion
- Accountancy workers with no formal qualifications
- Anyone wishing to boost their career prospects.
Why Choose Level 4 Accounting and Finance Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Entry Requirement for Accounting and Finance
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 4 Accounting and Finance, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Career Path for Accounting and Finance
This Level 4 Accounting and Finance course may lead you to a variety of career opportunities.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable & Expenses Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Audit Trainee
- Payroll Administrator / Supervisor
- Tax Assistant / Accountant.
- Accounting Clerk
- Auditing Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
|Module 01: Essentials of Accounting and Finance|
|Module 01: Essentials of Accounting and Finance||00:45:00|
|Module 02: Types of Cost Data and Cost Analysis|
|Module 02: Types of Cost Data and Cost Analysis||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Contribution Analysis|
|Module 03: Contribution Analysis||00:15:00|
|Module 04: Break-Even and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis|
|Module 04: Break-Even and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Relevant Cost and Making Short-Term Decisions|
|Module 05: Relevant Cost and Making Short-Term Decisions||00:25:00|
|Module 06: Forecasting Cash Needs and Budgeting|
|Module 06: Forecasting Cash Needs and Budgeting||00:40:00|
|Module 07: Cost Control and Variance Analysis|
|Module 07: Cost Control and Variance Analysis||00:35:00|
|Module 08: Managing Financial Assets|
|Module 08: Managing Financial Assets||00:35:00|
|Module 09: Managing Accounts Receivable and Credit|
|Module 09: Managing Accounts Receivable and Credit||00:15:00|
|Module 10: Managing Inventory|
|Module 10: Managing Inventory||00:25:00|
|Module 11: The Time Value of Money|
|Module 11: The Time Value of Money||00:20:00|
|Module 12: Capital Budgeting Decisions|
|Module 12: Capital Budgeting Decisions||00:30:00|
|Module 13: Improving Managerial Performance|
|Module 13: Improving Managerial Performance||00:20:00|
|Module 14: Sources of Short-Term Financing|
|Module 14: Sources of Short-Term Financing||00:30:00|
|Module 15: Considering Term Loans and Leasing|
|Module 15: Considering Term Loans and Leasing||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.