Developing a thorough understanding of important advanced business administration topics and concepts can help you boost your career in various fields today. Employers continually prefer highly qualified administrative specialists over entry-level administrative personnel on a global scale. Excellent administrative skills are essential in both the corporate and public sectors to facilitate crucial operations and activities.
This Level 3 Business Administration course will provide you with a solid practical and theoretical foundation that will undoubtedly improve your knowledge and skills in this field. This course is for both aspiring beginners and experienced professionals who want to gain a thorough understanding of important business management topics.
Now is the time to enrol in this course, learn from the best in the field, and stand out from all other applicants and employees.
Business Administration Learning Outcomes
After completing this course successfully, you will be able to:
- Describe a variety of management and business types.
- Carry out many important functions and tasks for HR management.
- Extract maximum value from performance appraisals and interviews.
- Develop and implement an effective marketing plan for your organisation.
- Explore financial management objectives and functions.
- Create business reports.
- Delegate responsibilities to other employees that help to build an efficient workforce.
- Supervise and monitor teams and workforces of various sizes and types.
Who is Level 3 Business Administration course for?
This course is highly recommended for:
- Anybody in any business or office environment seeking to reach the top of the ladder.
- Newcomers to the job market who want to improve their prospects for initial employment.
- Small business owners
Why Choose Level 3 Business Administration Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 3 Business Administration, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Module 01: Introduction to Business Administration|
|Module 01: Introduction to Business Administration||00:25:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Introduction to Business Administration||00:10:00|
|Module 02: Principle of Business|
|Module 02: Principle of Business||00:35:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – Principle of Business||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Principles of Business Communication|
|Module 03: Principles of Business Communication||00:35:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Principles of Business Communication||00:10:00|
|Module 04: Principles of Administration|
|Module 04: Principles of Administration||00:35:00|
|Module 04 Final Quiz Exam – Principles of Administration||00:10:00|
|Module 05: Understand How to Improve Business Performance|
|Module 05: Understand How to Improve Business Performance||00:30:00|
|Module 05 Final Quiz Exam – Understand How to Improve Business Performance||00:10:00|
|Module 06: Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace|
|Module 06: Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace||00:35:00|
|Module 06 Final Quiz Exam – Understand Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace||00:10:00|
|Module 07: Principles of Leadership and Management|
|Module 07: Principles of Leadership and Management||00:30:00|
|Module 07 Final Quiz Exam – Principles of Leadership and Management||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.