This Level 1 Business Management course aims to provide learners with a fundamental understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the contemporary business manager. You will learn about leadership and management principles, the various challenges that working managers face, how to effectively manage resources for the benefit of the business, and how to improve your time management.
This Level 1 Business Management course also provides a valuable insight into organisational structures. Overall, the course allows you to gain extensive knowledge and understanding of the principles and practises behind key business management subjects.
Learning outcomes of Level 1 Business Management
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Gain a solid understanding of business management in a contemporary setting.
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of a project manager.
- Investigate the organisational structures along with different business types and small business creation.
- Explore the effective and efficient management of business operations.
- Investigate functions, objectives and advantages of strategic performance management.
- Know how to manage time, stress and crises.
Who is Level 1 Business Management course for?
This Level 1 Business Management course is ideal for:
- Newcomers to business management.
- Anyone considering starting their own business.
- Existing small business managers.
- Candidates who are looking to upgrade their CVs for better job prospects.
- Those who are planning to go on to higher-level studies upon completion.
Why Choose Level 1 Business Management Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 1 Business Management, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
Upon successful completion of this Level 1 Business Management, candidates may choose careers including:
- Business Management -Business Consultant
- Business Management -Buyer
- Business Management -Business Analyst
- Business Management -Receptionist
- Business Management -Administration
- Business Management -Secretary
|Module 01: Management and Leadership Explained|
|Module 01: Management and Leadership Explained||00:50:00|
|Module 01 Final Quiz Exam – Management and Leadership Explained||00:10:00|
|Module 02: How to Manage Resources|
|Module 02: How to Manage Resources||00:25:00|
|Module 02 Final Quiz Exam – How to Manage Resources||00:10:00|
|Module 03: Effective Management of Time, Stress and Crises|
|Module 03: Effective Management of Time, Stress and Crises||00:30:00|
|Module 03 Final Quiz Exam – Effective Management of Time, Stress and Crises||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.