Our Level 2 Time Management Course comprises a series of easy-to-digest, in-depth modules designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of information. The course is designed to provide learners with transferable skills that are required in any workplace. It covers fundamental approaches and tactics for successfully scheduling time, increasing productivity, and lowering work-related stress.
If you want to start a career as a manager or improve your knowledge and abilities in time management but do not know where to start. In that case, this Time Management course will provide you with the necessary knowledge and skills to take your professionalism to the next level.
Enrol in our Level 2 Time Management course today to pursue your dreams and gain the experience, skills, and knowledge required to advance your career development. Time management can help you equip yourself with the skills you will need to land your dream job.
Learning Outcomes of Time Management Online Course
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Increase workplace productivity by implementing key time management techniques.
- Prioritize workload and plan your time effectively.
- Respect other people’s time and keep your team and boss focused.
- Manage meetings more effectively and complete important tasks on time.
- Improve work performance by setting smart daily goals and planning each working day.
- Live a value centered life.
Why Choose Time Management Online Course Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call, or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
Entry Requirement for Time Management Course
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
After completing each module of the Level 2 Time Management Course , you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|Basics of Time Management|
|Basics of Time Management||00:17:00|
|Prioritise Your Time|
|Prioritise Your Time||00:25:00|
|Organise Your Time|
|Organise Your Time||00:13:00|
|Using Your Time Efficiently|
|Using Your Time Efficiently||00:18:00|
No Reviews found for this course.