This Level 2 Supervising Food Safety in Catering course is designed for catering managers and supervisors to help them understand their essential day-to-day responsibilities, including how to implement the basics of a HACCP food safety management system.
The course covers food hygiene practices and legal responsibilities, as well as additional information on the controls that can be implemented to ensure that the food handling process is as safe and hygienic as possible. The course includes 17 intensive training modules to provide learners with up-to-date information on complying with food safety laws.
By the end of this course, you will be fully aware of all UK food safety regulations, as well as how to improve and maintain an excellent food safety management system. You will also be aware of every type of food bacteria and how to prevent them from causing food poisoning.
Learning Outcomes of Supervising Food Safety Course
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the importance of good food hygiene.
- Understand the principles of personal hygiene and how to maintain appropriate standards.
- Know effective ways to control microbiological food hazards.
- Know how to ensure the safe handling, preparation, and storage of food.
- Gain a solid understanding of controlling pests and other potential problems in the workplace.
- Understand the rules and regulations by which all food businesses must abide.
- Know how to accurately track and assess food safety standards.
Who is Supervising Food Safety course for?
This Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering course is ideal for managers and supervisors in all types of catering establishments, including restaurants, hotels, cafes, bars, fast-food outlets, takeaways, mobile food trucks, kitchens, hospitals, schools and colleges.
The Level 3 Supervising Food Safety in Catering course is also recommended for catering businesses that want to achieve a level 5 in the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme (formerly Scores on the Doors), learn more about the Safer Food, Better Business pack, and understand how to implement an effective HACCP system.
This qualification is also suitable for individuals working in positions such as, but not limited to:
- Head Chef/ Head Cook
- Catering/ Restaurant Manager
- Company Director
- Business Owner
- General Manager/ Supervisor
- Nursery Manager
Why Choose Level 2 Supervising Food Safety in Catering Course from Us
- Self-paced course, access available from anywhere.
- Easy to understand, high-quality study materials.
- Course developed by industry experts.
- MCQ quiz after each module to assess your learning.
- Automated and instant assessment results.
- 24/7 support via live chat, phone call, or email.
- Free PDF certificate as soon as completing the course.
There are no specific requirements for this course because it does not require any advanced knowledge or skills.
Students who intend to enrol in this course must meet the following requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Must be vivacious and self-driven
- Basic computer knowledge
- A minimum of 16 years of age is required
Assessment Method of Supervising Food Safety
After completing each module of the Level 2 Supervising Food Safety in Catering, you will find automated MCQ quizzes. To unlock the next module, you need to complete the quiz task and get at least 60% marks. Once you complete all the modules in this manner, you will be qualified to request your certification.
After completing the MCQ/Assignment assessment for this course, you will be entitled to a Certificate of Completion from Training Tale. It will act as proof of your extensive professional development. The certificate is in PDF format, which is completely free to download. A printed version is also available upon request. It will also be sent to you through a courier for £13.99.
|An Overview of Supervising Food Safety|
|An Overview of Supervising Food Safety||00:09:00|
|Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperatures|
|Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperatures||00:11:00|
|Food Poisoning and Food-Borne Illness|
|Food Poisoning and Food-Borne Illness||00:29:00|
|Legislations Related to Food Safety|
|Legislations Related to Food Safety||00:20:00|
|Non-Bacterial Food Poisoning|
|Non-Bacterial Food Poisoning||00:12:00|
|Premises and Equipment Design|
|Premises and Equipment Design||00:17:00|
|The Process of Controlling Contamination|
|The Process of Controlling Contamination||00:14:00|
|The Process of Food Preservation|
|The Process of Food Preservation||00:16:00|
|Types of Food Contamination|
|Types of Food Contamination||00:10:00|
|Waste, Cleaning and Disinfection|
|Waste, Cleaning and Disinfection||00:25:00|
No Reviews found for this course.